Mitochondria with a Neurosurgeon Co-Host:
It’s time to take it back and reconnect to nature. Remove ourselves from our devices and take care of one of the most important surface areas on our bodies. Our eyes. Opening our eyes to a whole new world is today’s co-host, Dr. Jack Kruse. Jack is a Neurosurgeon and an optimal health educator. Jack goes beyond Biohacking to Mito-hacking and looks at Mitochondria and health at a quantum perspective. This episode will give you a new found light of your surroundings.
On This Mitochonria Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:22″] How health works from a quantum perspective, utilizing light, water, and magnetism. What you will learn from Jacks blog is that food and exercise are not even critical components, there are things that are way more fundamental that drive the process. Jack started with the Quilt Document. He teaches us the power and essential necessity of health Mitochondria in our bodies. When Jack started the blog in 2011, he started with relatively simple things which let to him increasing the content in 2013. That’s when people began really getting interested in what he was saying. Most people thought he was crazy when he started. Light, Water, and Magnetism are the three things that you need to link back to in your own life to understand where you are making the mistakes.
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:13″] Jack has gone past Biohacking, he labels himself as a Mito-hacker to focus on the importance of our Mitochondria. Jack use’s a car analogy to describe the difference between Biohacking and Mito-hacking.
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:31″] Melatonin is made in your eyes first before your brain.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:36″] Jack is wearing blue light blocking glasses during the interview to protect his eyes and Mitochondria health. The four surfaces of the body that are important to protect are the eyes, skin, gut and lung surface. The single most important is your eyes. Your eyes drive all growth and metabolism pathways in the brain through the central retinal pathway.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:51″] We regenerate Melanopsin Receptors during the day when we are awake.
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:25″] Every protein in your body is a hydrated semi-conductor. Albert Szent-Györgyi discovered this in the 1940’s. The key to life is in an electron.
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:10″] It took Jack years to implement the knowledge he acquired to finally connecting the dots. Diet and exercise was not working for Jack. He was getting bigger and decided to think about it differently. Jack to a trip to Italy to see Michelangelo’s David. He looked up at him and that was the moment he realized the key was Circadian Biology. After a ton of research, Jack stood up in front of his family and said he was going to lose weight by eating more and exercising less, just by controlling his environment better. He done that for three months and he lost 77lbs. He continued on and in the first year, he lost 133lbs total.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:34″] If you want to improve your sleep, the number one thing you can do is go camping. When camping you are around trees that are making huge amounts of oxygen also you are around infra-red light from the fire, which also helps your mitochondria. Your mitochondria is destroyed by light frequencies.
- [spp-timestamp time=”34:31″] Training indoors under blue light is counter intuitive to your workout. Blue light negatively impacts your Mitochondria and a whole lot more.
- [spp-timestamp time=”35:40″] The retina in your eye lets about 1% of UV light through. It filters the light down as we need very little to run.
- [spp-timestamp time=”40:00″] When Jack met Ruben Salinas and the Stanford glove
- [spp-timestamp time=”45:32″] Grounding. We need that connection with nature.
- [spp-timestamp time=”48:26″] Your environment is more important than the fuel you put in. The only fuel that is critical is DHA. The fastest way to hurt some is through their eyes.
- [spp-timestamp time=”52:25″] Your devices have 50% more blue light than the sun does. Ophthalmologist only look at the eye as a camera. It turns out it is an actually a clock. It’s an eye clock, a circadian clock.
- [spp-timestamp time=”57:30″] Jack site is jammed pack full of information.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:00:38″] The word Doctor is originally an agent noun of the Latin verb docēre [dɔˈkeːrɛ] ‘to teach’. and Doctors today have strayed from that.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:04:04″] The Quantlet and it’s launch.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:08:17″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”Become a Mitochondriac vs a Biohacker @drjackkruse on LIVETHEFUEL”]
Links and Resources
- Dr. Jack Kruse
- The Quantlet
- Epi-paleo-RX – The Prescription for Disease Reversal and Optimal Health
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny
- Mitochondria Defined
- Kevin Cottrell
- Dave Asprey
- Vinnie Tortorich
- Adam Carolla
- Albert Szent-Györgyi
- Dr. Robert o’Becker
- Gordon Moore
- Albert Einstien
- Werner Heisenberg
- Thomas Edison
- Nikola Tesla
- George Westinghouse
- Robin Sharma
- Alan Buck
- Ruben Salinas
Reconnect with nature. We are animals that are built to connect to the surface of this planet and the sun. That’s what drives every single program in you. You have a Doctor in you that was put there by mother nature. That Doctor is all your bodies semiconductors. All you have got to do is get out of the way of your beliefs, culture, society, civilization, friends and family. Block a lot of that. Once you become aware of that and get out of the way, reconnect with nature and watch the doctor inside of you perform what it is capable of.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel