Organization Guru Co-Host:
Organization attainment and then staying organized, is an ongoing process. The key is to keep things simple. Don’t make life complex. Work with organization experts, like today’s co-host. Reach out. Get help. It’s OK. Helping you get control of your time and space is Miriam Ortiz y Pino of More Than Organized .net. Miriam is a professional organizer who helps her clients get organized around the home to allow them to focus on what is important to them.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:04″] Being overly organized and not allowing enough flexibility in our lives and business.
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:18″] How Miriam got into helping people with organization.
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:19″] Being more than organized
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:01″] Create a system that works well with your lifestyle, personality or past times.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:49″] The Marie Kondo Method: Let the fabric dictate how you would fold an item of clothing
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:37″] The Minimalist Documentary. Courtney Carver’s 333 Challenge.
- [spp-timestamp time=”18:21″] You have to have the gear and the clothing to match your lifestyle
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:46″] Miriam has been on the TV show Hoarders as one of the assistants.
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:34″] More people want to get organized vs get fit this year.
- [spp-timestamp time=”26:10″] Sacred money archetypes
- [spp-timestamp time=”28:01″] Vinnie Tortorich how he organizing his kitchen Simplicity, keeping your surroundings simple. NSNG.
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:30″] Creating a reverse Cook book
- [spp-timestamp time=”34:24″] Organizing your kitchen
- [spp-timestamp time=”37:49″] If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what is a significance of a clean desk.
[spp-tweet tweet=”Your environment is what you make it, make it cool #simplify #declutter” @moypmto on LIVETHEFUEL”]
- [spp-timestamp time=”39:17″] Re-purposing the things we have. Stop hiding your stuff
- [spp-timestamp time=”44:08″] Use the tool that makes you happy and works
- [spp-timestamp time=”45:17″] A need is something you will die without. A want is something you enjoy
- [spp-timestamp time=”49:57″] “If you don’t make mistakes you are not working on hard enough problems and that’s a big mistake” Frank Wilczek
- [spp-timestamp time=”51:59″] Becoming a virtual accountability partner. Organizing is the foundation for what you want to achieve in life or work. This is something often put off by people.
- [spp-timestamp time=”53:32″] Staying organized is a constant on-going editing process, especially if you work from home. It’s hard to actually know what you are actually going to need to serve our clients. Sometimes things pile up but you have to plan in review times to upkeep your surroundings.
- [spp-timestamp time=”56:26″] Final Words
Links and Resources
- Marie Kondo
- Courtney Carver 33
- Michael O’Neal
- JJ Colier
- Vinnie Tortorich
- Tony Huynh
- Graham Hill
- Frank Wilczek
Be organized does not have to be so hard. It can be a lot easier than you think.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel