Your Success for Scholars Co-Host:
Scholars along with all of us need to remember that one of the most important things we can do in life is to invest in ourselves. It does not matter how old you are to start. This is definitely the philosophy of this episodes co-host. At the age of seventeen, he made $30,000 in one summer selling knives as a distributor for Cutco. After graduation, he knew he did not want to get a job. After re-engineering his success he made the conscious decision to help others. This lead to the conception of SuccessForScholars.com. Today’s co-host is Julian Bradley.
“Generally speaking, investing in yourself is the best thing you can do. Anything that improves your own talents; nobody can tax it or take it away from you. They can run up huge deficits, and the dollar can become worth far less. You can have all kinds of things happen. But if you’ve got talent yourself, and you’ve maximized your talent, you’ve got a tremendous asset that can return ten-fold.” Warren Buffet
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:31″] The reason Julian went to Thrive in San Diego and what he got out of it
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:07″] Julian has committed to building his own school with Pencils of Promise
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:14″] Just pull the trigger, life is short.
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:30″] Train your brain to answer actions. If you think of something to do, do it. You start to get in the habit of taking action on your thoughts.
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:56″] Axe throwing
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:28″] Thinking outside of the box
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:33″] Masterminding – Surrounding yourself around like minded individuals
- [spp-timestamp time=”13:02″] The conception of Success for Scholars and reverse engineering success
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:39″] Success for Scholars clients ranges from 13 years old to 65
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:15 “]It doesn’t matter how old you are
- [spp-timestamp time=”18:00″] Understanding the game of money
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:07″] The primary purpose of the book Julian is writing is to help people get rid of their bad habits and replace them with things that are going to help them get to their goals. Your habits determine your lifestyle. “The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken” – Warren Buffett
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:48″] The Quarter Life Crisis
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:50″] Tap dancing out of bed
- [spp-timestamp time=”31:43″] When Julian graduated all he knew was he did not want to get a job. He worked at Best Buy before and worked hard for little pay. When he started with cutco.com he made $30,000 in one summer, he was 17 years old.
- [spp-timestamp time=”33:27″] VAK Learning Method – Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic
- [spp-timestamp time=”34:58″] A conversation with the author Gary Keller changed Julian’s outlook on learning
- [spp-timestamp time=”38:54″] When you have finished reading something you need to ask yourself, what did I just learn. When you do this, you ask yourself out loud. Then ask yourself, how am I going to implement this in my life today.
- [spp-timestamp time=”44:59″] Making your own affirmation mixed tape and morning routines
- [spp-timestamp time=”52:01″] Whats next for Julian and where to find out more about him
- [spp-timestamp time=”57:17″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”Don’t be afraid to invest in yourself. SuccessforScholars.com Julian Bradley on LIVETHEFUEL.com/025″]
Links and Resources
- Success For Scholars
- Julian on Instagram
- Julian on Facebook
- @Julianb233 on Snapchat
- Thrive | Make Money Matter
- Pencils of Promise
- The School of Greatness
- The Quarter Life Crisis
- The One Thing
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Cash Flow Quadrant
- Secrets of a Millionaire Mind
- The Miracle Morning
Know that you are in control of everything. When you take responsibility for everything you are able to change anything. It starts from knowing yourself. Being self aware and investing in yourself. Don’t be afraid to invest in yourself.
- Thank you for listening, please take a few minutes to Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Follow us on all of social media @LIVETHEFUEL – “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel