Celebrating 300 podcasts over 3 years and taking a Hotshots Sabbatical for the new book:
Please enjoy our 300th podcast after 3 years of podcasting as of September 2019. We launched the first week of September 2016! Many lessons learned, many domains clarified focusing on our primary domains to “FUEL Your Health, Business, and Lifestyle!” However also some great added focuses along the way including the power of Mindset in all ways.
Please catch up with me here on our 300th episode as we’ll be taking a hiatus for at least month as I take a Hotshots Sabbatical allowing me to complete this long-awaited book launch to honor our fallen Hotshot Wildland Firefighters. That’s right the new book is coming, “So You Wanna Be a Hotshot” will be completed and will be self-published! So please be patient and continue to share our shows!
Top 3 Hot Points:
- 3 Years of Podcasting Gratitude
- 300 Show to Share and Review
- Hotshots Book Sabbatical
- Learn more at Hotshots19.com
- Learn more at FUELFoundations.org
- Watch this podcast on YouTube – https://youtu.be/DI8qYUv4bwc
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [10:00] I served on that Horseshoe Fire alongside the Granite Mountain Hotshots and the Pleasant Valley Hotshots, my crew.
- [14:00] I realized, wait a minute, it’s about the power of community. I’ve been on countless charities, I’ve been on boards, I’ve done fundraising events, I’ve done countless charity bike rides. So clearly, I love charity work and I love giving back. I love volunteerism, but I can only do so much by myself. So that’s what inspired me to write the book but also to create the foundation.
- [20:00] I can’t outsource writing my book. I’m not going to outsource this voice on this microphone because I am your host and I am Living The Fuel. So I just need a little bit of time freedom. I need you guys to be patient with me, so thank you in advance. I know I’m not really asking permission because it is my show. However, please feel free to get back to me, email me, message me, I’m open for feedback. In the meantime, keep sharing the show. I want to see if the show actually grows over the next month without new shows coming out. I’ve never done this is kind of break aka retreat, so it will be interesting to see the results.
- [22:00] The firefighting world deserves them along with our fans of firefighters. So I want to make sure people can buy them. The proceeds are going to help get FUEL Foundations off the ground. More importantly, I have to get this done, the charity must get established.
- [26:00] Final Words
Again, feel free to reach out to me during the sabbatical, I’m not going anywhere. We are committed to get this book done guys. We’re getting it out there, so stay tuned!
Thanks for listening. Thanks for helping us celebrate our 300th show with me. Thank you for letting me go solo in your ears, and be honest, be transparent, be vulnerable. I hope this impacts you and maybe another friend, a colleague, a family member in a positive way too.
Please share, let me know. Your voice matters. Thanks for tuning in. Remember, we’re here to “FUEL Your Health, your Business and your Lifestyle. Yes, you too can definitely LIVE THE FUEL!
- Brian Strauser of the Strauser Project
- Super Joe Pardo of Independent Podcast Conference, formerly MAPCON
- Raf of SRVD.vet
- Nick of Dependent Independent Podcast
Watch On YouTube:
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!
Follow on Instagram:
The post 300 Podcasts, 3 Years of Podcasting, and a Hotshots Sabbatical appeared first on LIVETHEFUEL.