Saying Goodbye to Type 2 Diabetes, Freedom from Metformin, and Endorsed by Dr. Christiane Northrup:
Nicki Steinberger, Ph.D. eats, lives, and breathes everything “holistic health,” and loves teaching, writing, and speaking. She’s the author of Wave Goodbye to Type 2 Diabetes: 16 Holistic Lifestyle Practices to Prevent & Reverse Diabetes & Reclaim Joy, Vitality, & Plenty, endorsed by Dr. Christiane Northrup. With a health psychology focus, her goal is to help women understand the mindset and practices needed to prevent and reverse type 2 diabetes and access their deep well of energy. Dr. Nicki blogs at DrNickiSteinberger.com.
“Love as much as you can from wherever you are.” ~ Marianne Williamson
Top 3 Hot Points:
- Metformin and GI Digestive Issues
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [01:45] Endorsed by Dr. Christiane Northrup
- [10:00] So rather than focus on what someone else is doing or not doing, let me show up more for my life. One of the first things I did is just affirm, I show up for my life. Actually giving yourself a little bit of credit is important. I think some of us who have done some of the self-focused, self-development work, maybe forget that we actually have put more focus on that. We forget to reward ourselves for that.
- [21:30] It’s a tool, mindset runs strongly throughout the book. I put the book on Amazon and I got a bunch of reviews back. As I was reading through the reviews, I learned more about what the book was about, or how it affected people. There was a common thread of how they felt like the author was holding my hand and leading me through the practices, and it was easily digestible.
- [33:00] This is free and you can call it like a preamp to the book, but it’s something that you can digest immediately. 12 practices, they are not all about food, a handful of them are and they’re fun. They’re out of the box and these are ways that you can get started ASAP.
- [41:30] You get to do this for the rest of your life. That’s the path that you want to go down and there are lots of GI digestive issues from that metformin. That’s the biggest complaint.
- [49:46] Final Words
Our thoughts and our beliefs invoke our actions. Our actions are what create results. So look at the results you have, look at the results you don’t have and then backtrack to your actions, what thoughts and what beliefs created those actions or left you stagnant? This is where all work, all practices begin. It’s right here and it’s not an intellectual concept. It’s a daily practice. We can think of it in terms of affirmations.
- Dr. Christiane Northrup – https://drnorthrup.com
- Book: Wave Goodbye to Type 2 Diabetes: 16 Holistic Lifestyle Practices to Prevent & Reverse Diabetes & Reclaim Joy, Vitality, & Plenty: http://drnickisteinberger.com/wavebook
- Free Checklist: Reverse High Blood Sugar & Type 2 Diabetes With 12 Simple Lifestyle Practices: http://drnickisteinberger.com/blast
- Facebook Group: Joy, Vitality, & Plenty: Holistic Transformation & Diabetes Prevention: http://drnickisteinberger.com/community
- Dr. Nicki’s Book: https://drnickisteinberger.com/dr-nickis-book/
- Instagram Profile: http://instragram.com/drnickisteinberger
- Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/drnickisteinberger
- Twitter Profile: http://twitter.com/drnickiphd
Watch On YouTube:
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!
Follow on Instagram:
The post 291: Goodbye to Type 2 Diabetes, No Metformin, and Holistic Life appeared first on LIVETHEFUEL.