Health Podcast on Detoxification, Gut Health, Autism, Reiki, and Naturopathy:
Gennette Huber is an ANMA board-certified naturopathic doctor with a specialized interest in autism, autoimmune, and degenerative illness. Her introduction to holistic health came following her own struggles with multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis beginning in 2008 and her son’s autism diagnosis in 2010. Naturopathy and reiki led them both to true healing and recovery, which in turn revealed her purpose in life to work as an educator to others in natural health and wellness. For holistic health consultations, she sees clients both in her Chesapeake, Virginia office as well as working remotely with people from around the world.
Quote: This above all; to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. ~William Shakespeare
Her reiki courses have also grown on an international level, where she specializes in teaching the energy work to parents and caregivers of those with autism as well as anyone looking to enhance their own spiritual growth.
Top 3 Hot Points:
- Benefits of Anti-Inflammatory Lifestyles
- Benefits of Detoxification
- Impacts on the Autism Spectrum
[spp-tweet tweet=”Health Podcast talking #Detoxification, #Autism, #Gut #Health and #Naturopathy. You Too Can LIVETHEFUEL! @genette_huber “]
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:45″] Then so the cellular debris that’s being excreted through the kidneys is a liquid base. It’s coming up through the lymphatic so it’s going to rise up to the top of the urine. If your kidneys are filtering as they should, you’ll see that increase during a fast, like a floating fat layer.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:40″] Children with autism, we found that they’re highly environmentally sensitive. So they’re like sponges. Think of how we’re affected by the foods we eat, it’s even more compounded in them. They’re affected by what’s in the air, things like EMF and much more.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:45″] I do know more and more practitioners who are going the other route, without the insurance, and I get it. I think the average is 13 minutes that a physician will spend with their patient. They’re now they’re being incentivized to basically run a checklist.
- [spp-timestamp time=”40:00″] That was just my soul being like, okay, you’re going to do this. Then you’re going to go through this little journey. You’re going to see what you did to yourself, and you’re going to learn about it. I had plateaued and I was very dependent on all the supplements, then I learned about detoxification. I didn’t know if some were even actually working.
- [spp-timestamp time=”50:45″] Bacterial testing is getting more common, you can ship your feces off. We’ve done stool analysis on my children. Autism has really shown us how bad things can be. I feel like these kids are the extreme version of what happens when we have this genetically established and the environment isn’t healthy.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:14:41″] Final Words
It’s being authentic, it’s speaking the truth, why deviate from that? That’s really something else that has come into my life, it is just to speak the truth. That’s what I do every single day in this profession. I feel that is a huge portion of my health too, is the ability to speak the truth. Plus, put it out there and put my vulnerability out there. I think vulnerability is sexy.
Watch On YouTube:
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!