Father, Husband, Entrepreneur, Coach, and Author. Welcome, Pat Rigsby:
I guess if I were going to sum it up in 5 words, those would be the five. But I’m going to share a little more in hopes that my journey can be of a little help to you in your own.
I’m a 46-year-old guy that has built his share of successes from the ground up…and more importantly, have a beautiful wife, two incredible boys and a business that allows me to spend most of my time with them along with family and friends.
If you do what you said you were going to do each day, then you will get what you said you were going to get.
In the past decade, I’ve built over a dozen businesses as a CEO and Co-Owner, with five becoming million dollar or multi-million dollar ventures. Two of those businesses, Athletic Revolution and Fitness Revolution, have been multiple time winners on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 with each being the #1 franchise for its respective market. Another business, Fitness Consulting Group, was a multiple time honoree on the Inc. 5000, placing as high as #580 on the list of fastest growing businesses in the U.S. I’ve also been a Best-Selling Author 6 times over, presented in front of thousands of entrepreneurs and been featured in Entrepreneur, Men’s Health, USA Today and on hundreds of other media outlets.
“When it comes to sales, I’ve personally sold as many as 116 franchises in a single year and been the strategist and copywriter for over 10 million dollars in online sales from my own businesses and millions more in sales for my clients.”
In the fitness industry alone, my coaching & consulting clients have been featured in places like Men’s Health, USA Today, Men’s Fitness, Shape, Women’s Health, Huffington Post and on ABC, CBS, NBC and pretty much any other media outlet you can think of. They’ve built some of the most successful businesses and brands in every corner of the industry. Everything from local business and supplement companies to online businesses, certification organizations. They even became best-selling authors. In fact, many (if not most) of the experts providing business coaching in the fitness industry have been my clients, customers or franchisees.
And the best part of this? I’ve been able to do all of these things and more while working from home, coaching my kids in baseball and soccer and enjoying a type of entrepreneurial lifestyle I would have never thought possible just a few short years ago.
Top 3 Hot Points:
- Entrepreneurial Teams
- Lifestyle Balance
- PANS & PANDAS Awareness
- PANS and PANDAS Research on NIMH: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/research/research-conducted-at-nimh/research-areas/clinics-and-labs/sbp/information-about-pans-pandas.shtml
If you’re in the entrepreneurial world or even if you’re just somebody who wants to be a high achiever in your career, listen in. Professional and personal success aren’t mutually exclusive things you can have them both but you’re probably not going to have them both by accident. You need to plan and you need to make sure that you are moving towards those goals each and every day. If you do that, you can be pretty amazed about what you can accomplish.
- Fitness Influencer: VinnieTortorich.com
- Charlie Foundation: https://charliefoundation.org/about-us/
- What are PANS & PANDAS: http://www.nepans.org/panspandas-info.html
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [10:00] It’s great now with social media because we get such quick feedback. When I started in the business world, you were going to do more direct mail for marketing. Spending a lot of money and waiting for a pretty significant amount of time for feedback.
- [20:00] It allows them to stay pretty close to what they consider their wheelhouse and still do what they need to do, from a business standpoint. They have the type of business that they set out to have when they started in the first place.
- [30:00] It’s not only your time, but it’s your fulfillment from what you’re doing. Getting caught up having to be the guy doing all the podcast editing and all the other stuff, and then all of a sudden the podcast gets to be a lot less fun for the host. I’m just a big believer in doing the things that are not only my best financial ROI but also the best fulfillment of me spending my team too.
- [40:00] Alex’s PANS. Alex has kind of a milder, case. I look at the infectious triggers that are so common. It’s really scary because it’s often misdiagnosed.
- [51:00] This is kind of a two-fold challenge. I think a lot of autoimmune conditions kind of operate this way. But I wouldn’t profess to be an expert on any of it. We’ve got to kind of put out the fire. You have to get his immune system to calm back down. Then it just gets back to prevention. Good gut health is crucial. Just making sure that the body is operating the way it’s supposed to. It’s not just always having to deal with the ramifications of sugars or grains but also a lot of the processed stuff.
- [58:21] Final Words
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!
Watch On YouTube: