280: Look for the Glitches in the Matrix Right Now
FUEL Your Fire, Grow With Video, and Look for Glitches in the Matrix with Brett Campbell:
Brett Campbell is a serial Entrepreneur, having founded 2 of Australasia’s fastest growing companies in their respected fields, Fiit International – the fast-growing fitness franchise at its time, exploding to 35 locations within the first 6 months of operations, and currently the fastest growing, digital growth advertising agency, Campbell Media Group, having recently won the accolade of 2018 Best Small Agency of the Year award for Australia and NZ within their first 12 months of operations.
Quote: Prove it to yourself, no one else.
Brett is a published Author, Global Speaker and Television Personality on Australia’s #1 Mainstream Business Channel.
Top 3 Hot Points:
- Look for the Glitches in the Matrix
- Video and Vlog Power
- FUEL The Fire Right Now, Keep the Intensity
[spp-tweet tweet=”Get the book Right Now and Find the Glitches in the Matrix! #businesspodcast @bretto_campbell “]
- His Book: Right Now! https://rightnowacademy.com/book
- Website: http://brettcampbell.net
- Brett’s Facebook: http://brettcampbell.net/facebook
- Brett’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/bretto_campbell
- Brett’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brettcampbellofficial/
If I have any parting messages for anyone to carry on from this theme of what we’ve been talking about is that every single thing that happens to you on the daily, within the minute, within the seconds, it’s unfolding the way that it is supposed to unfold. There’s no other way that you can look at it no matter what way you try and spin it. It is supposed to be the way that it is supposed to be. When you can become aware of that and actually sit with that and reflect on that, you’re going to move forward faster than you’ve ever moved forward before. It’s just hands down because there’s no other way to look at it.
- Shoutout to Max Ivey aka The Blind Blogger on http://theblindblogger.net
- David Attenborough
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:00″] I like to dump like 20 gallons of petrol on this the sort of person I am. I want to dump some petrol on this, but I don’t want it to blow up and then dissolve. I need to blow it up to create that massive amount of impact, and then keep the fire burning at a higher level. The intensity is key.
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:00″] I’m not looking for collateral damage, I’m looking at weighing up the scenarios. I’m a massive advocate and I push for this fast growth. I feel like number one, life’s too short, we should be doing things as fast as we possibly can. But fast doesn’t mean you need to go fast and loose. Doesn’t mean you go fast and loose and create a wake of destruction. I create just enough destruction behind me.
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:00″] So I’m in a sweat lodge and there was about 10 of us. There’s 10 of us sitting in this teepee. Pitch Black, couldn’t see absolutely a thing. It was just crazy. It was cold outside, let’s call it 15 degrees Celsius.
- [spp-timestamp time=”41:00″] People can see life is just a game of snakes and ladders. Right? It gives you massive levels of excitement because you don’t have to go through every block on the board.
- [spp-timestamp time=”50:00″] It’s not always bells and whistles, I was in a position where I had neglected my own fitness and health in the quest of just going all in on this growing a business right. Which a lot of people are guilty of. We think oh, no, man, I just gotta cut out all the distractions, I just got to go all in. I’m building a multimillion-dollar Empire.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:11:40″] People forget to value what their feedback is worth. People are giving it all away for free.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:17:44″] Final Words
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!
Watch On YouTube: