271: Forefront Goals and Your Attention To Detail
Improve Your Attention to Detail, Set Goals in the Forefront, Discussing StrengthsFinder, and More:
Chris Denny is a researcher, trainer, consultant, and business owner. When he is not running a business or spending time with his family, he is researching attention to detail or helping others become more detail-oriented.
Chris delivers training workshops and seminars for companies and government organizations and conducts one on one coaching for high-value employees. Attention To Detail training is available via online courses.
*Goals must be out on the forefront to target them. – Chris Denny
The seed of Attention To Detail Solutions started in 2010 when Chris had an employee who was technically strong and generally valuable, aside from his low attention to detail. After searching for a book or training and finding nothing that would help, Chris started to create something that could help. He had inadvertently found a passion and after 6 years of exhaustive research, hundreds of surveys, and dozens of interviews, Chris emerged with the Attention To Detail Training™ system.
Since 2008, Chris has owned a marketing agency that is now largely operated by a small staff who allow him to focus mainly on consulting, training, and research. His training and speaking style is personal and interactive with a great deal of open discussion to ensure participants are fully engaged and getting maximum value for the time they spend in Attention To Detail Training™ workshops and seminars.
Top 3 Hot Points:
*Goals must be out on the forefront to target them.
[spp-tweet tweet=”Set Goals and Improve Your Attention To Detail with Chris Denny. You Too Can LIVETHEFUEL! @livethefuel “]
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/atdetail
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/attentiontodetail
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/atdetail/
- Bok on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2VyMj0x
You always have to have the goal and it must be set out there. Whether it’s a place, a time, or an objective. The details are what take you there properly, efficiently, and successfully. I always like to make sure people understand that the two are not mutually exclusive in conversation or in reality correlation. You need one with the other in order to achieve it successfully. The big picture here is make sure you keep that in mind. However you do it, with whatever system you use, planners, whiteboards or whatever.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:00″] That’s the point, that’s where some of the stress comes from, people worrying about the same things.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:00″] The other part of that is that it’s very systemized. That’s where contrast of attention to detail is why the big fast food chains can be run by 16 year olds. So you end up having these billion dollar organizations that are largely operated by kids.
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:00″] The whole theme behind StrengthsFinder is you could be spinning your wheels, trying to fix a weakness that you have, or you could channel most of your energy into the your natural strengths.
- [spp-timestamp time=”40:00″] Typically, the person who I hear from is one of three people. It’s the talent development person, like the director of talent development. Second, it could be a VP level influencer. Third, it is a receptionist or an admin that is tasked with helping improve the company.
- [spp-timestamp time=”54:00″] Final Words
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!