255: Re-Release of Mitochondriac vs Biohacker Dr. Jack Kruse Best Of
Special Podcast Re-Release for Dr. Jack Kruse and His Mitochondriac Tribe. Our Most Downloaded Health Podcast To Date, from 02/20/17:
The JackKruse.com mission is to organize the world’s information on quantum biology and make it universally accessible and useful to the user.
Who are we at JackKruse.com? You are my company. My passion is found in my purpose in defining the key metrics of health for all humans.
What do we do at JackKruse.com? I am a health innovator. I connect concepts across disciplines to show you how they work in cells to build a fortress of health in your tissues.
What do we stand for at JackKruse.com? We stand for a connection between you and nature.
Why do you do what you do? It saved me and this became my passion. I know I put my passion over my profit. What used to make me a lot of money in conventional medicine is not what drives me today.
Dr. Jack Kruse Quote:
“Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action. Action is always a better choice than inaction. The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.”
― Jack Kruse, Epi-paleo Rx: The Prescription for Disease Reversal and Optimal Health
Dr. Jack Kruse’s Highlights:
- Author of the Epi-paleo Rx
- Co-Inventor of the Quantlet device www.theQuantlet.com
- Biologic physics, LLLT, actinotherapy, cold therapy, aquaphotomics
- Biophysics and quantum biology educator
- Brain tumor surgery and prevention
- Complex Spinal Surgery
- Specialties: Spine surgery complex and minimally invasive, peripheral nerve translational medicine
- Non-linear optics
- Diet and Nutrition Nutrition and Age Management medicine
- Age Management Medicine
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
[spp-tweet tweet=”It’s time to upgrade from a BioHacker to a Mitochondriac with @DrJackKruse “]
- Top 3 Hot Points:
- Healthy Mitochondria vs Just Nutrition and Living As A Mitochondriac.
- Essentials of Water, Light, and Magnetism.
- The Quantlet Invention and Cellular Health.
Reconnect with nature. We are animals that are built to connect to the surface of this planet and the sun. That’s what drives every single program in you. You have a Doctor in you that was put there by mother nature. That Doctor is all your bodies semiconductors. All you have got to do is get out of the way of your beliefs, culture, society, civilization, friends, and family. Block a lot of that. Once you become aware of that and get out of the way, reconnect with nature and watch the doctor inside of you perform what it is capable of.
- Dr. Jack Kruse
- @DrJackKruse on LinkedIn
- @Jack Kruse on Twitter
- @DrJackKruse on Facebook
- @DrJackKruse on Instagram
- The Quantlet
- Book: Epi-paleo-RX – The Prescription for Disease Reversal and Optimal Health
- Book: The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny
- Mitochondria Defined
- Kevin Cottrell
- Dave Asprey of Bulletproof
- Vinnie Tortorich of Fitness Confidential
- Adam Carolla
- Albert Szent-Györgyi
- Dr. Robert o’Becker
- Gordon Moore
- Albert Einstien
- Werner Heisenberg
- Thomas Edison
- Nikola Tesla
- George Westinghouse
- Robin Sharma
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:00″] It was hard back in the beginning because most people thought I was absolutely crazy. When I started this, a lot of my colleagues thought it was nuts.
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:00″] I pay attention to our species, their mitochondria right here and in our hearts. I want you to think about all the death and destruction that’s going on around us. The number one causes of death in the United States are tied to the brain and the heart.
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:00″] You can see a guy who’s physically fit, a perfect example we can use is Kevin Cottrell. When I first met Kevin, Kevin was extremely fit but had big-time health challenges. If you look at his hormone panel, it was destroyed. Why was it destroyed when the guy looks exactly like you know, an Adonis.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:00″] The visual system turns out to be the single most important part of the mitochondria x existence. That’s what I teach people.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:00″] That’s when I took a trip to Michelangelo’s David, because it was on my bucket list. I looked up at him and I looked at my fat ass and I said, what’s the need for perfection and me? It dawned on me right away, it was circadian biology. David was created 500 years ago where there was no electric lights, there was no internet, there was none of that.
- [spp-timestamp time=”31:00″] My big frustration is in my paradigm in medicine. People are not ready for this. Why? The system is set up to take care of sick people. They don’t want to build healthy people.
- [spp-timestamp time=”35:00″] He was doing deadlifts and his spine completely fractured! You know why that happened? Go back and look at every video that you’ve ever seen of that cat online. He was always indoors.
- [spp-timestamp time=”40:00″] Hydrate your mitochondria. Everybody uses seven to ten devices that are bi-directional microwave devices. So that’s the reason why you can be buck ass naked in Los Angeles and your vitamin D will never go up. Because to actually make vitamin D, your mitochondria have to make water.
- [spp-timestamp time=”45:00″] We’re going to be able to augment the mammalian battery. This is going to be huge for people, you’re going to be able to help performance, especially for you CrossFit guys. So our whole idea was really based around guys like you, if I told you that you can go do a bench press, and I can I add 20% of your weight within three or four weeks, you’d be like, come on, dude!
- [spp-timestamp time=”50:00″] When I teach people, I teach them to focus on the mitochondria and living as a Mitochondriac vs a Biohacker. Every Biohack that I do now is based around mitochondria.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:02:40″] Most of the people in medicine don’t even know about the history. This is the cool part about quantum biology because guess what, 10 years ago I never knew about that and when my mitochondria recovered in my brain, I started to really think well.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:09:30″] Final Words
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!