Today We Learn To Create The Space with Guest Co-Host Denise Walsh:
Can you create space in your life for more balance to get your dream life? Denise Walsh has helped over a million people find their purpose and fulfill on their god-given destiny. She started her career by working with families at a local mental health agency as a clinical psychologist, and has continued on to use her talents with It Works Global to build a large team of motivated, positive, and enthusiastic business owners. Her impact as a leader in the direct selling industry as a top income earner with It Works has given her a unique insight on what drives people to action.
As a certified trainer with Jack Canfield, an elite coach with the John Maxwell Team, and the author of the Amazon best-seller, Retire Your Husband, Denise knows how to tap into a person’s ultimate potential and find their greatness. In her new workbook, she’s tapping into a combination of cutting-edge neuroscience, Biblical principles, and
captivating real-world stories.
Denise’s Create Space Domains Breakout:
- Giving Back
Scott’s Create Space Domains Breakout:
- Family/Loved Ones
- Mindset Growth/Education
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:12″] Talk about surrounding yourself with powerful influencers.
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:08″] So that’s a pain in the butt.
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:30″] We have several personas throughout our journey, and we realized your name doesn’t change.
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:17″] You have a new journal coming out soon.
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:20″] I feel like so many of us know what to do. But we don’t create the space to actually do it. That’s a psychologist in me.
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:33″] We gotta pause on that. Yeah, there’s always a way to figure it out, that’s a mindset piece, not everybody hearing this has that yet.
- [spp-timestamp time=”18:40″] I had to put it in my calendar, I had to rearrange my priorities. I had to put it in so it had a slot and and then I would do it because I knew once I had a plan I would execute.
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:31″] What I love about the network marketing world, too, is that it could really just be 15 minutes or an hour a day. It doesn’t have to be 12 hours a day. It really is just intentional time because they say a 1% shift will take you in a completely new direction and a half an hour a day, 15 minutes a day.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:30″] So the particular activating system is a part of your brain, that’s basically like your filter. We hear and we consume like 70,000 things throughout the day. Well, our brain can’t handle all of that. So there’s a filter that decides what’s most important to you.
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:21″] My mindset was different than where I am today. So things are seen and looked at differently. I do understand manifestation in a more scientific way. So I’m intrigued to see how you would respond to that.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:54″] I mean, even the Bible talks about the power of the tongue and taking your thoughts captive. There’s a lot of things that I’m like, oh, I learned about this in church the whole time. I just never realized it was the same thing.
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:12″] You created space in your life and you physically made a space to have a prayer closet.
- [spp-timestamp time=”33:53″] Denise’s seven domains. When I studied psychology, we called them the six or seven domains of life. So I’m intrigued to see how you’re going to label these out.
- [spp-timestamp time=”42:24″] I think a lot of times people will tell me that they’re striving for balance. You’re going to flow in and out.
- [spp-timestamp time=”44:47″] The bodybuilding competition. I’ve always worked out and I’ve been interested in that. I feel like that really taught me how to eat because before, I was eating out. So that taught me how to cook nutritious food, eat whole foods and in moderation, still have my treat every once in a while. The habits are so strong now that it’s not hard. I’m still drinking like a gallon of water a day.
- [spp-timestamp time=”46:58″] You have your dream life goal, you have affirmations, visualizations connected to that goal, because it goes from our head to our heart. We’re not just going to say it but we need to believe it. Then we go into our action items. The dream life action items. What can I do for this goal today, then I added dream relationship action and dream health action.
- [spp-timestamp time=”53:10″] A 1% change will take you somewhere completely different.
- [spp-timestamp time=”54:00″] Final Words
I love where I am, AND I know where I am going. – Quote
[spp-tweet tweet=”Get Your Dream Life! You Too Can LIVETHEFUEL! @neesiewalsh “]
Watch On YouTube:
Co-Host Links and Resources:
- DeniseWalsh.com/Action **for the free Dream Life Action Planner download
- Get the Dream Life Daily Journal on Amazon
- Get Retire Your Husband on Amazon
- Like @TheDeniseWalsh on Facebook
- Follow @TheDeniseWalsh on Instagram
- Follow @neesiewalsh on Twitter
- Connect with Denise Walsh on LinkedIn
At the end of the day, I belive we were all created for more. We really all can live a Dream 10 life. We can be content and ambitious. We can love where we are and know where we are going. It’s about creating that space to tap in, dig deep, and then go get it!
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!