200: Kenyon Salo’s Bucket List Lifestyle FUEL for LIVETHEFUEL
Bucket List Life, Skydiving, Public Speaking, Rappelling Super Heroes, and more!
Bucket List FUEL is powerful, especially from Kenyon Salo. This is a special 200th Podcast episode with one of my inspiration influencers who helped me create and build LIVETHEFUEL!
Kenyon has dedicated himself to living life to the fullest and helping others do the same. Through his passions for adventure, storytelling, and connecting with people, he found a simple process that he shares with people on stage. He guides us on a path to what most of us crave – living a more fulfilled life.
Kenyon Salo is one of the top trainers, facilitators and keynote speakers in the fields of adventure, leadership, team building, sales, customer service and inspiration/motivation.
One of only five members on the Denver Broncos Thunderstorm Skydive Team, he is seen each week during game season flying into the Denver Broncos Stadium at 60+mph, ending with a soft tip-toe landing on the ten-yard line. He brings to the stage over 20+ years of successful audience engagement through humor, awe-inspiring moments, prolific storytelling, and ‘edge-of-the seat’ content.
With over 6000 skydives under his belt and travels that have taken him all around the world, he’s determined to live life to the fullest and help others do the same. Through his passions for adventure, storytelling, and connecting with people, he found a simple process to guide others on a path to what most of us crave – living a more fulfilled life. His goal through his engagements is to deliver a powerful and heart-touching message on the possibility of how amazing life can be through providing actionable steps that will help any audience, both personally and professionally, embark on a path to achieve anything they desire.
A Taste of Kenyon Salo:
Superheroes Rappel Off Children’s Hospital Colorado:
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:30″] Kenyon shares the story from the ashes of him creating The Bucket List Life and the brand of Kenyon Salo.
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:40″] Reconnecting about Michael O’Neal of the Solopreneur Hour Podcast and his coaching to follow Kenyon Salo and The Bucket List Life facebook feed for guidance and inspiration.
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:30″] Growing his adventure brand. Realizing that when he spoke about his concepts, they were better received. The Bucket List Life Keynote was born.
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:30″] A decade as a pro snowboarder. New Hampshire was WICKED GOOD!
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:00″] Kenyon stands on a ladder.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:00″] Rappelling Super Heroes for the Children’s Hospital of Colorado. When you give to others first, everything will come back ten-fold.
- [spp-timestamp time=”33:40″] Kenyon shares the energy and the exhaustion involved with public speaking.
- [spp-timestamp time=”44:50″] Geeking out about Star Wars and the Empire Strikes Back.
- [spp-timestamp time=”55:40″] It IS all about the reps. Discussing lessons learned from Scott’s first triathlon that he wasn’t able to complete the swim portion.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:02:00″] Plenty of shoutouts tonight on this podcast for Michael O’Neal.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:02:25″] Final Words
Life’s like a movie, write your own ending. – Kenyon Sallo
[spp-tweet tweet=”None of us know if we have a tomorrow! @KenyonSalo “]
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Kenyon on LinkedIn
- Kenyon Salo on Twitter
- Kenyon Salo on Facebook
- Kenyon Salo on YouTube
- Kenyon Salo on Instagram
Ultimately it is about every one of you, the listeners right now. The key thing is that anyone that is listening to this podcast right now, it’s for a reason. The toughest thing, just like picking up a phone and making that phone call, is that ACTION part. Time and time again, so many individuals say:
- “I want to do something”
- “I want to do that”
- “I want to see that”
- “I want to travel there”
Sometimes the hardest part is saying yes. Whenever you hear this podcast, think about something that is on your bucket list. Think about it. Bring it to the forefront of your mind. You have it, whatever it is, even that thing that just popped into your mind… that’s the thing. Now that you have it, Kenyon wants you to go do it in the next 12 months…
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!