097: Tips & Tricks for Health, Business, & Lifestyle with Host, Scott Mulvaney
Healthy Business and Lifestyle Tips and Tricks:
As your host and founder of LIVETHEFUEL, I’m honored to create this first episode where I answer our Listeners and Followers questions. We answer some quick questions on Health, Business, and Lifestyle on this shorter episode.
Get out and #donate here at @miller_keystone #Blood Center or your own local facility! Our summertime adventures means our communities lifesaving blood supply gets low. Health Tip: Bring your own healthy fats/carbs to snack on afterwards vs the processed sugar bombs. Love my @eatpilinuts ! Use my 10% discount code FUEL! #giveapint #betterenergy #healthyfats #turmeric #blackpepper #eatpilinuts #healthynuts #pilinuts #healthy #snacks #donatingblood #blooddonation #giveback #healthy #donor #healthfood #energy #lifesaving #blooddonor
A post shared by Scott W. Mulvaney (@livethefuel) on Jun 26, 2017 at 2:29pm PDT
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:00″] Join The FUEL Tank on Facebook.
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:50″] Advice Disclaimer.
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:45″] Talking Health Tips.
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:00″] What is it like to transition to the NSNG Lifestyle.
You Can’t Knock It Till You Try It – Scott W. Mulvaney
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:05″] Surviving Cancer in Fitness Confidential.
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:55″] Sugar is VERY Addicting.
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:40″] 85% or greater Dark Chocolate, Red Wine, and the No Beer struggle.
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:50″] Testing out removing heavy influence of fruit, especially banans and strawberries.
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:45″] Campfires relating to Fat vs Sugar.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:25″] Scott’s many Healthy Lifestyles.
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:00″] Talking Business Tips.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:00″] Talking Lifestyle Tips and Tricks
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:00″] Final Words
You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. – Jim Rohn
[spp-tweet tweet=”Make positive changes in yours & other people’s lives in 2017 @LIVETHEFUEL “]
Links and Resources:
- Villa Cappelli
- Living Villa Cappelli Podcast
- Kerrygold USA
- Fitness Confidential Book
- Fitness Confidential Podcast
- Eat Happy Cookbook
- Our Facebook Group – The FUEL Tank
Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life!
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel