Estrogenics and your Estrogeneration Co-Host, Dr. Jay:
Our latest co-host is the highly knowledgeable author of Book 1 from the Chagrin & Tonic series known as Estrogeneration. Besides being quite knowledgeable on Estrogenics, Dr. Jay is also the founder and president of the AJ Consulting Company in Delaware, USA. Dr. Jay earned a B.A. with a double major in Biology and Theology from Ave Maria University in Naples, Florida. This is where he researched inhibitors of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). After college, he continued to work with virus (lentivirus) in the context of brain disease for the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs. Next, Dr. Jay earned his Ph.D. in Biochemistry from Boston University School of Medicine, researching fats, hormones, and cholesterol, in Boston, Massachusetts.
In addition to AJCCo, Dr. Jay is the President of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit the International Medical Research Collaborative.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:00″] Meeting Dr. Jay.
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:50″] Launching the book on Audible.
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:20″] I want to make it simple for everybody!
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:55″] Live feed on YouTube showing this book Estrogeneration on LIVETHEFUEL. Sugar impacting our Health, Fat, Sick, and Infertile.
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:48″] Blubber Brain
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:00″] Chagrin & Tonic vs Gin & Tonic brand recognition. Chagrin is the Problem and Tonic is the Solution.
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:30″] Artificial estrogen chemicals in our environment and how they impact our health.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:15″] Fat is the densest source of energy in the body.
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:00″] Fasting, cleansing, toxins, detoxing, our fat cells, etc.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:20″] Switching from brain health studies around Alzheimer’s to where he is today. Cellular Eating in the future Blubber Brain book.
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:15″] Fasting amps up his brain. Most of your brain tissue is fat, it’s the fattiest organ of our body. This is why low-fat diets don’t work.
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:30″] We’re both in a fasted state while we are recording this episode.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:15″] Dr. Jay is the most motivated and energized first thing in the morning, while in a fasted state, which is when he does most of his writing.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:30″] Estrogeneration talks about how the artificial estrogens affect our bodies, our DNA, our epigenetics. More reason for us to improve our bodies natural ability for the detox process.
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:00″] Pharmaceuticals are toxic and triggers the body to fight the toxicity. Mentioning Dr. Sylvia Tara, the author of The Secret Life of Fat.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:00″] One of his principles that he drives home is that these negative impacts are cumulative on our bodies.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:40″] Be careful with SOY consumption. Dr. Jay confirms the concerns with Plant Estrogens.
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:10″] Why he moved back to Minnesota.
- [spp-timestamp time=”28:45″] Your body normally tells you to stop eating Soybeans if you’re eating them raw like he did as a child in the fields.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:25″] Phytoestrogens, Gut Microbiome, Gut Bacteria, Man Boobs, Lavender Essential Oils Exposure, Gynecomastia.
- [spp-timestamp time=”33:45″] BPA plastics are still allowed in baby bottles?!
- [spp-timestamp time=”35:45″] Red food coloring is estrogenic and is illegal in countries like Japan.
- [spp-timestamp time=”36:45″] Corn tortillas and parabens, go paraben free.
- [spp-timestamp time=”38:20″] Cologne.
- [spp-timestamp time=”40:00″] Beginner 101 nutrition.
- [spp-timestamp time=”41:40″] Top 10 list for estrogenics.
- [spp-timestamp time=”48:00″] Fat is fat, source your food with quality. Where are you getting your bacon?
- [spp-timestamp time=”52:30″] Immunosuppressive and Immunostimulatory factors.
- [spp-timestamp time=”58:30″] Dr. Jay explains Epigenetics by using musical notes as an analogy.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:00:45″] Reprogramming your DNA to stop passing down bad traits.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:10:00″] Relating quality ingredient choices to Pure Vitamin Club vs other companies who are adding food colors and other crap.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:12:00″] We may be passing on depression to our future generations.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:14:05″] Final Words
Knowledge is Power… – Dr. Anthony G. Jay
[spp-tweet tweet=”We may be passing on depression to our future generations through our DNA @ajcco_com “]
Links and Resources
- Who is Dr. Jay aka Anthony G. Jay PHD
- Anthony Jay on LinkedIn
- AJ Consulting Company
- AJ Consulting Company on Twitter
- AJ Consulting Company on LinkedIn
- AJ Consulting Company on Facebook
- Chagrin & Tonic Podcast on iTunes
- Chagrin & Tonic on YouTube
- Chagrin & Tonic Book 1 – Estrogeneration
- Top 10 List of Estrogenics from “Estrogeneration”
- Chronic Exposure to the Herbicide, Atrazine, Causes Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Insulin Resistance on PLOS.org
- John Lee Dumas of EOFire Podcast
- Dr. Sylvia Tara and The Secret Life of Fat
- Vinnie Tortorich of Pure Vitamin Club
- Dr. Jack Kruse
- Dr. Jack Wolfson the Paleo Cardiologist
- “Chronic Exposure to the Herbicide, Atrazine, Causes Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Insulin Resistance.” A science paper by researchers.
- Read this paper, it’s representative of everything we’ve been talking about today.
- Knowledge is Power on this topic.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel