Your Paleo Cardiologist Co-Host:
We talk with a powerful new co-host today on wheat consumption issues, nutrition, leaky gut, the use of vaccines, and of course The Paleo Cardiologist book from Dr. Jack Wolfson.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:00″] Connecting on life and living in Arizona, sharing our joint experiences.
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:50″] Jack and his wife met in 2004, he was working in a large Cardiology practice. His wife is a doctor of chiropractic and causation who opened up his eyes to other worlds of health. This led to him leaving the big medical group in 2012 for a bigger purpose, launching The Drs Wolfson and eventually him writing The Paleo Cardiologist book.
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:35″] Standing Desks.
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:10″] MD’s relating to DC’s. Mentioning how Vinnie Tortorich isn’t a supporter of Doctor’s of Chiropractic. Jack helps us clarify what “real doctors” can truly do in different situations.
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:20″] Scott finds his trust of chiropractic care in 2008 training for the Marine Corp Marathon in Washington DC.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:15″] The average MD, a medical doctor is not taught anything about nutrition.
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:50″] Taking issue with the 300 MD’s and Ph.D.’s that wrote the references he includes at the end of his book, The Paleo Cardiologist.
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:45″] We’re talking about who lives the best, who lives the longest, who has the lowest risk of heart attack and stroke.
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:20″] Referencing the NSNG lifestyle, Vinnie Tortorich and how he’s surviving Leukemia Cancer by reducing sugar consumption.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:00″] Whatever the diet book, everyone is going to be anti-sugar these days. It’s hard to get people off the sugar, all we can do is give them the information. What people do with the information is their choice. They’re not hearing the truth in the typical medical establishment. Doctors are not spending the time to speak to people, they’re not educated to speak to people, they’re kind of down on the whole process of nutrition.
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:10″] Sharing our mutual love of mountain biking. Even as a Cardiologist, all he can do is call 911 in the case of an emergency.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:00″] Get out of the gym, get outside, hike, bike, do squats with your bodyweight, lunges, pushups, etc.
- [spp-timestamp time=”26:00″] Trail running, thin soled shoes, we both read the Born to Run book.
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:45″] Jack doesn’t wear shoes in his office and sells healthy duck fat.
- [spp-timestamp time=”28:08″] He first learned about Leaky Gut in 2005 and never heard of it during his 10 years in school.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:00″] Test kits for leaky gut and more for using the Wheat Zoomer. Also chatting on Wheat Belly and the Grain Brain books.
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:45″] Are sprouted ancient grains healthier than wonder bread. Don’t guess, get tested.
- [spp-timestamp time=”33:50″] The human body is an amazing and powerful machine.
- [spp-timestamp time=”34:07″] Referencing Dr. Jack Kruse and mitochondrial health. Both Jack’s actually spoke together at an event in June 2016 in Vermont.
- [spp-timestamp time=”36:00″] Jack Kruse brings heavy science to the Paleo lifestyle. Dr. Jack Wolfson tests people’s cellular levels of Omega 3′, Vegans are extremely deficient in Omega 3’s. Clearly, this is linked to all disease as well.
- [spp-timestamp time=”37:20″] Follow the wisdom of our ancestors.
- [spp-timestamp time=”37:37″] Mentioning Dr. Joe Dispenza and my recent event attendance learning about the quantum law.
- [spp-timestamp time=”38:00″] The Quantlet device from Dr. Jack Kruse.
- [spp-timestamp time=”40:00″] Our bodies natural response to problems is inflammation. We need to put the fire out by finding what the caused the fire. It’s all about causation.
- [spp-timestamp time=”41:00″] Kevin Cottrell and Jack Wolfson speaking at PALEOfx.
- [spp-timestamp time=”44:00″] If you’re Mediterranean, just do it without the chemicals and you’ll make a huge difference.
- [spp-timestamp time=”48:10″] People are not getting the answers from their average MD.
- [spp-timestamp time=”48:20″] The use of statin drugs vs finding the 0% category. Jack shows all of the medical data on statins in The Paleo Cardiologist book.
- [spp-timestamp time=”49:10″] Jack clarifies for me that his 300 References from medical professionals in his book, means that he has referenced their studies that support his studies and the book. If you’re insulting Jack and The Paleo Cardiologist, then you’re insulting the 300 other medical journals he has researched too.
- [spp-timestamp time=”50:05″] Mentioning Nina Teicholz and The Big Fat Surprise book.
- [spp-timestamp time=”53:00″] Give the gift of health and education.
- [spp-timestamp time=”55:00″] Clarifying where to get started for accomplishing your own blood testing. Referencing the Wheat Zoomer, looking at Leaky Gut, where your inflammation is at, etc.
- [spp-timestamp time=”57:20″] It’s nice to not have a family history, but genetic changes can happen, referencing epigenetics.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:00:30″] Jack’s high-level focal points to improve our health are the nutrition, sleep, the sunshine, and reducing stress.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:03:20″] Final Words
Unfortunately, Sugar is the most addictive thing in the world. – Dr. Jack Wolfson
[spp-tweet tweet=”On the treadmill watching CNN is not the pathway to health @thedrswolfson @LIVETHEFUEL “]
Links and Resources
- Wolfson Integrative Cardiology
- Autism Vermont event on 5/20/17 on Facebook
- Link Jack’s viral article on VaccineImpact.com
- The Drs Wolfson
- The Drs Wolfson on Facebook
- The Drs Wolfson on Twitter
- The Drs Wolfson on YouTube
- Dr. Wolfson’s Store
- The Wheat Zoomer Testing Package
- The Paleo Cardiologist book on Amazon
- Born to Run book on Amazon
- Nina Teicholz
- Paleo FX
- Dr. Perlmutter and Grain Brain
- Wheat Belly
- Kevin Cottrell and FitFluential Radio
- Dr. Jack Kruse
- The Quantlet – Human Performance Reimagined
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Vinnie Tortorich
I talk the talk and I walk the walk. If you know how to do it, teach others how to do it. Do not be afraid to speak your truth because you are going to save people’s lives. Continue to speak the truth.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel