The Turning Point CoHost:
At some point in our lives, we hit a critical point. A point where we pivot and change the direction of our lives. It’s this turning point that changes the trajectory we are going on. Our Turning Point cohost is Dan Maw. He is the voice of The Turning Point Podcast, a show created to help people realize that it’s OK to make the big leap towards becoming the ultimate version of themselves. He is also the co-founder of the award winning international design agency HACKSAW™ in the UK.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:28″] How Hacksaw came about.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:25″] How Dan met Mark Asquith.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:03″] The power of networking. Focus on getting the people you can help now. Reach out and help each other. We need to be taking action and getting our brands out there. Be open, honest, transparent and share everything. Show people that it is OK to do things a bit different. It’s OK to re-purpose content on other channels. Fail faster.
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:13″] Facebook Live.
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:08″] Growing Turning Point, Dan’s new Podcast and the why behind it.
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:48″] Dan’s turning point in his profession was when he went from the builder to the architect. Dan struggled from not being involved in the day to day. If you have a growing a business and you are the single Entrepreneur, wearing all the hats, you have to start building a team to support you and then figure out where you fit in. After Dan implemented his team he had to fall into the leadership role.
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:34″] PTSD of Marketing. Dan’s show, The Turning Point is not about the direction, it is about the change.
- [spp-timestamp time=”36:06″] What are you doing with your life if you are not having fun?!
- [spp-timestamp time=”39:39″] Having outlets to give balance in your life.
- [spp-timestamp time=”43:40″] Why are doing what we are doing? We are doing it to live a better life. Chase the lifestyle rather than the millions of Dollars. Work to live not live to work.
People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing – Dale Carnegie
- [spp-timestamp time=”50:55″] Final Words
The happiness comes before the success. If you are unhappy and you find success you are just going to be successfully unhappy – Wally Carmichael
[spp-tweet tweet=”Do ask and do take action with @Daniel_Maw @HacksawStudio @LIVETHEFUEL”]
Links and Resources
- The Turning Point Podcast
- Hacksaw Studio
- Hacksaw on Twitter
- Dan Maw
- on LinkedIn
- on Facebook
- on Twitter
- The Turning Point Podcast Episode 16 with Wally Carmichael
- Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference
Absolutely nobody on this planet is on their own. There is always somebody or many people that are more than willing to help. Do ask and do take action.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel