Exit Strategy Co-Hosting:
Don’t quit. Your life outside of the corporate world can exist. Use your transition to build a solid foundation and surround yourself around positive and like minded people. This inner circle you cultivate will catapult you towards your goals and ambitions. Today’s guest did just that. Ellory Wells of ElloryWells.com and author of his Exit Strategy book talks about his exit strategy and how he handled the transition to freedom.
On This Exit Strategy Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:06″] THRIVE: Make Money Matter event
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:49″] Creating more purposeful results from your dollar. When people say you can’t buy happiness, Cole Hatters response is You are shopping at the wrong store.
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:38″] Financial freedom to release time freedom. It’s not always about the pursuit of money
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:41″] What are you doing with the Dollars you are making now and what the three domain focal points of LIVETHEFUEL means.
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:18″] Corporate life in the US vs the rest of the world
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:39″] Handling the transition from corporate to freedom. Gary Vee and Time management
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:12″] Gary Vaynerchuck’s brand is Hustle but was the first one to admit he struggled with balance. Now he has become more balanced with a personal trainer and family matters. Schedule your downtime.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:11″] When Ellory first started, he was getting up three hours early to work on his brand and create content before work then when he got home he would work on it till late.
- [spp-timestamp time=”26:30″] Ellory’s story of being let go from his job and his struggles really resonated with his audience.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:24″] Ellory missed a promotion and the guy got the job ended letting him go. Ellory took over the other guys accounts and crushed it.
- [spp-timestamp time=”31:10″] Not fitting the companies culture. John Maxwell ruins Ellory’s career to the point of no return. Ellory created a book club at his old job that opened his mind. Ellory’s message is that anything he has done can be achieved. If you are willing to put in the work and go all in yourself you can do this.
- [spp-timestamp time=”45:54″] January was Ellory’s biggest revenue month to date and we are only a couple of day’s into February and he has already surpassed that. He has reaping the rewards of the work he put in six months ago.
- [spp-timestamp time=”46:58″] People give up before they give their work a chance to come to fruition
- [spp-timestamp time=”52:49″] You have two choices, build a brand behind your name or you build a brand off of a title and once that brand(s) are successful the name recognition will come. Ellory’s tag line Empowering and Equipping Entrepreneurs
- [spp-timestamp time=”58:14″] Relaunching The Ellory Wells Show
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:01:16″] Ellory now makes a point of stopping work when his wife comes home so they can hang out more. He is really focusing on the lifestyle element of his business.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:04:33″] Nutrition, how you fuel the body and how you rest the body with proper sleep cycles then the fitness.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:05:31″] Get as much healthy fats in your diet as possible. The myth about water intake in your coffee
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:12:13″] Hydration and Third Alarm Coffee
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:19:26″] Final Words
Links and Resources
- @ElloryWells on Twitter
- Ellory on Facebook
- Ellory Wells Book on Amazon
- The Ellory Wells Show
- Ellory on The Solopreneur Hour
- Ellory on Smart Passive Income Podcast
- THRIVE: Make Money Matter
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World
- Third Alarm Coffee
- Michael O’Neal
- Cole Hatter
- Martin Hollands
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Brian Strauser
- Pat Flynn
- Rich Brocchini
- John Maxwell
- Dawn Marrs
You cannot make a positive change with a negative attitude. Surround yourself with the right positive people who will encourage you, keep you accountable and move you towards the goals that you have set for yourself. Your circle of influence has more of an impact on you than you probably realize.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel