Billion Dollar Co-Host:
Your body is your biggest asset. You need to start investing in it now. Start by hiring a coach or mentor. That’s what this episode’s co-host had done. Nicholas Bayerle founder of The Billion Dollar Body Nicholas says If you want to go fast, do it alone but if you want go far do it with a team. I first met Nicholas at Thrive 2016 Make Money Matter in San Diego.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:39″] Nicholas ended 2016 with the booth at Thrive and speaking at the Thrive Mastermind. Later this year Nicholas has The Billion Dollar Body, Live event launching!
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:55″] You are limitless. Be more, do more
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:55″] Filtering the impurities out and unlocking what’s inside of you
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:06″] We already have what we need,
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:41″] Not allowing success in any area of your life to stop you from growing in those different areas and hiring a coach. If you want to go fast go by yourself if you want to go far go with a team
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:08″] If you have never been taught before it is a lot quicker and easier to get you on the right path even sooner.
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:33″] Is there purpose behind what you are doing. Everyone was born with their body, you didn’t have to put a down payment, you never had to pay monthly for it so because of that you were given the greatest asset on the entire earth that allows you to go out and experience relationships, to have success in business, to give you motivation and energy. Realize what the value of your health is and your body is worth more than a Billion Dollars. Treat it as your biggest asset and begin to invest in it. Your body is the fuel source in which all things come from.
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:38″] If you have a Billion Dollars in the bank your lying in a hospital bed, was it all worth it? Your health is your true wealth. Have a billion dollar level of freedom. Commitment is doing what you were said you were going to do long after the feeling you said it and has past. We all commit to things with excitement and afterwards when that excitement has gone we don’t follow through on the commitment because we don’t have any more feeling but commitment is not supposed to be attached to feeling, you make commitments while you have the feeling so when you don’t have it anymore you still do it because you are committed to it. 99% of people can follow through for other people but not for themselves. The other 1% of people hold themselves to a higher standard than they do for other people. You need to be committed to yourself, you need to work o discipline outside of feeling with things you make commitments on and the worst commitment you can break is the one that you make to yourself.
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:59″] The Billion Dollar Body is solely focused on men
- [spp-timestamp time=”26:40″] Taking the arrows as leaders to allow women to rise up
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:16″] Leadership – Laying down your life
- [spp-timestamp time=”31:48″] Breaking down the castle walls and rising up
- [spp-timestamp time=”34:35″] Chasing the carrot.
- [spp-timestamp time=”37:39″] When people take care of themselves they usually carry a higher level of self-esteem
- [spp-timestamp time=”41:35″] Being transparent, showing the vulnerability and doing the self-work. If you are upset at where you were, understand what got you there so you can ensure that does not happen again. Nicholas tells a story of when he was 13 years old and his self-esteem was destroyed and built back up again.
- [spp-timestamp time=”44:55″] Accept reality quickly, accept reality now
- [spp-timestamp time=”49:21″] How Nicholas met his former Navy Seal mentor
- [spp-timestamp time=”51:34″] You are the product of the five people you spend the most time with.
- [spp-timestamp time=”53:55″] Leveling up what your expectation of life is
- [spp-timestamp time=”57:49″] When the student is ready the teacher will come. The coaches and teachers have always been out there but the student has not been ready to recognize it.
- [spp-timestamp time=”58:55″] Information + Application = Your Transformation
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:02:12″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”If you want to go fast, do it alone but if you want go far do it with a team @nicholasbayerle on LIVETHEFUEL”]
Links and Resources
- Nicholas on LinkedIn
- Nicholas on Facebook
- Billion Dollar Body on Facebook
- Nicholas on Twitter
- Billion Dollar Body on Instagram
- Thrive Make Money Matter
- Cole Hatter
- Tony Robbins
- Tiger Woods
- Michael O’Neal
- Lewis Howes
- Brian Strauser
- Darren Hardy
- Jim Rohn
Billion Dollar Final Words
If you want to go fast, do it alone but if you want go far do it with a team.
Hire the best coaches, the top performers, the top athletes have always been willing to hire the best coaches.
First seek Mentorship for yourself. A wise man learns from their mistakes, but an even wiser man learns from the mistakes of others. So learn from other people’s mistakes so their ceiling becomes your floor. That’s the best way you can honor everything you have been given is by seeking out Mentorship and executing with passion and purpose.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel