Passion with Purpose Co-Host:
Finding your passion can happen from getting to a point where we have to stop, look at ourselves and say what am I doing. We need to take stock, make a point to embrace fun and live our life! Most importantly be there for somebody besides ourselves. It took a head on collision with a deer for our co-host to realize exactly that. Founder of the hosting solutions company Singularis IT. He has been hooked on technology since the age of fifteenth and is living with purpose. Please welcome Semon Dorgam as today’s co-host with passion!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:33″] Roofing was not for me and finding out what made technology tick on the inside
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:33″] Tim Billy. Student and Teacher starting a class together
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:39″] Becoming a janitor to collect spare parts to build computers just to get noticed
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:06″] Getting into hosting solutions
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:28″] SAAS – Software As A Service – Being the expert of your widget, not the blinking lights
- [spp-timestamp time=”26:07″] Scaling up and scaling down your bandwidth and system resources based on your real time requirements
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:07″] On-boarding clients
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:37″] The giant guessing game
- [spp-timestamp time=”37:31″] Singularis IT does not charge for bandwidth
- [spp-timestamp time=”39:08″] Denial Service Attack
- [spp-timestamp time=”41:30″] Getting educated in the online space and why security assessments are important. You need to be ahead of your customers
- [spp-timestamp time=”44:01″] Understand what you are really paying for, understand what you really need. Don’t just go off of buzzwords like cloud
- [spp-timestamp time=”49:18″] Second tier support
- [spp-timestamp time=”53:48″] T-Boning a Deer
- [spp-timestamp time=”59:03″] Find something that helps you remove stress, something that will help you truly be focused within your own zone.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:01:42″] The eight weeks Semon was injured was a life changer for him. It made him think about what was he doing with his business and what is he doing with his life. A reminder and realization that life is too short. Don’t sweat the small things.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:10:58″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”Surround yourself with the people you want to be with and help succeed. @singularisit on @livethefuel visit livethefuel.com/022″]
Links and Resources
Take care of the people you love. Surround yourself with the people you love. Surround yourself with the people you want to be with, helping them succeed and you will ultimately succeed.
- Thank you for listening, please take a few minutes to Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Follow us on all of social media @LIVETHEFUEL – “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life!” #livethefuel