It’s time to Conquer your business, Automate, Grow, and Sell more with Brandon Vaughn:
Brandon scaled a very small service company, with zero employees to over 60. He also went from $8k/mo to almost $500k/mo in less than 6 seasons. He is passionate about creating a company culture where employees can thrive. He was awarded the 2017 S.B.A Small Business Person of the Year for the state of Oregon, and now helps small business owners “systemize” their companies.
Top 3 Hot Points:
- Automate Your Systems and Processes
- Grow Your Sales, Customers, and Clients
- Sell Your Successful Company
[spp-tweet tweet=”Today’s latest business podcast is to help you #Automate #Grow and #Sell your business! @livethefuel “]
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:30″] Let that FUEL you to implement, automate, systemize, and do whatever you need to do to kind of realize that WHY again. It is so important in business!
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:50″] The amazing thing was actually while we were building the company up, I kind of had my dad as an earpiece in the one side. He was asking, what are you doing? Why are you building this so big? He was always worried about things starting to get out of control. That’s why systems get put in place to keep it under control. That’s the key.
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:21″] Are sales pros with athletic history better performers? It’s interesting because in our interview questions for our technicians, that’s something that we really vetted with people. We asked them, did you ever play any competitive sports? That level of discipline that’s involved with that, showing up, doing the hard thing, putting in the work, etc. It’s about not being afraid of the hard work and that repetitive nature of it was really critical to our technician role.
- [spp-timestamp time=”42:00″] Frankly, it all comes down to relationships. This is on the side of the owners, the entrepreneurs, the employers and the employees.
- [spp-timestamp time=”50:40″] I think it all comes down just getting massive value and to provide value first. I’ve seen too many times when people say well, how many times is a follow up too much?
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:03:13″] Final Words
I’d say just get started. Just do it and execute. Too often people say, oh, yeah, I’m going to do that after they listen to this podcast. I don’t know how many episodes they’ve listened to. But if you’re one of those guys or gals that have listened to all these episodes, and you’re still kind of in the same rut, or same position you’re in right now… Stop lying to yourself, I say don’t lie, don’t lack in execution, just do it! If you if you’re like, oh, yeah man, I gotta set aside the time to do the system. You don’t, the next time that you’re actually doing a process, or doing a thing, just video document it. Give a fellow employee your cell phone and say, hey, record me saying this while I’m training you, or hit record on the screen software. We’re using screen recording software and you just record it. Just start executing and getting it done. Because unless you take that first step, it just won’t happen. The biggest gap that I see with entrepreneurs is between knowing what they need to do and executing. So just do it, just execute.
- Joshua Latimer of Honor and Fire on Facebook – https://facebook.com/honorandfire
- Conquer Your Service Business – https://agsconquer.com
- Automate Grow Sell – https://automategrowsell.com
- Brandon Vaughn on Facebook – https://facebook.com/aphello
- Brandon Vaugh on LinkedIn – https://linkedin.com/in/brandonvaughn
- AutomateGrowSell on YouTube – https://youtube.com/channel/UCsXBxhukhivePlAq7PYLi_A
Watch On YouTube:
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!