Part 2 of Live Podcasting from a Healthy Dinner at CoreLife. Masculine vs Feminine Energy, Desensitizing Fearful Mindset and more.
LIVE from dinner at CoreLife Eatery in Allentown, PA, Dr. Megan and Scott finish part 2 of this Facebook Live podcast session. Megan just finished debriefing her recent athletic adventures completing the Ragnar Race in Niagara Falls, Canada. They dig deeper on this episode into the Masculine Energy vs Feminine Energy disruption that is happening in society. These energies are especially dug into in relation to what’s expected from different sex athletes.
She talks to our audience regularly, about so many high-value topics such as health, fitness, mindset development, etc. Specializing as a Sports Psychologist, Megan brings a wealth of mindset psychology and a whole lot more to our show. Listen in while we catch up with Dr. Megan Cannon Ph.D.!
Today’s new podcast episode is a newer format we’re testing out with the doc! We’re breaking our one-hour recording sessions up into 30-minutes, or less, power sessions. Let’s see how you, the listeners, like the performance and knowledge we can cram into 30-minute episodes! Today’s episode is our third go in these power sessions. I think we definitely got plenty of impact in today, listen in!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:55″] Scott finds an avocado and he’s spiced out by the sriracha dressing. The Bermuda Triangle of productivity.
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:00″] Masculine and feminine energy. Female athletes, emoting, masculine sports, miss-messaging. That message of toughening up, suck it up, found in male sports which creates even more anxiety and stress. Girl power movement, run like a girl, etc.
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:50″] Mutual fans of CrossFit, working with sports and fitness like Barre, a shoutout to Samantha Burns, author of the new book Breaking Up and Bouncing Back.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:00″] Acclimating to extreme heat, adapting to new challenges.
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:00″] Getting into the deep end, learning the power of relaxing. Going through the desensitizing process.
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:40″] Sugar addiction, going NSNG aka No Sugar No Grains, not realizing the addictive component. The nutritional piece is always more of a challenge.
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:25″] Final Words
Be in it for the marathon, rather than the 5k. – Dr. Megan Cannon Ph.D.
[spp-tweet tweet=”Dr. Megan Cannon Ph.D. also knows how to LIVETHEFUEL! @LIVETHEFUEL “]
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Facebook
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Instagram
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Twitter
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Linked-In
- Heather Havenwood
- Samantha Burns author of “Breaking Up and Bouncing Back”: Moving On to Create the Love Life You Deserve.
Watch Entire Video on Facebook:
It’s all about the Babysteps. Making a small step to reduce the overwhelming factors of the larger, challenging steps. Whether it’s going to sleep 30 minutes earlier a night, waking up with one additional glass of water, replacing one sugar source with something better like a healthy fat.
Be in it for the marathon rather than the 5k.
Your Action Steps:
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!