“Go For NO” In Business and Especially Life with Today’s CoHost:
Andrea Waltz is the co-author of Go For NO! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There. Along with her husband and business partner Richard Fenton, she has made her mission to liberate people from fears of failure and rejection, sharing an entirely new mindset about hearing the word NO. They have spoken all over the US and the UK teaching the ‘Go for NO’ strategies – having been embraced by people in a wide variety of industries and businesses to rave reviews and amazing results. Andrea’s book hit #1 on Amazon’s “Selling” list and has remained in the top 20 of ‘Sales’ books for over the last 8 years.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:15″] Email lists, escaping opt-ins, squeeze pages, and relating this to the wine and dining process of proper dating.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:50″] Discussing how this relates to Network Marketing and namedropping Ray Higdon. This all still relates to the Direct Selling world of insurance, real estate, and other similar business models.
- [spp-timestamp time=”36:30″] Service businesses like the dentist, hair salons, tanning salons, massage therapy and more.
- [spp-timestamp time=”41:20″] Defining what entrepreneurs do for the world.
- [spp-timestamp time=”42:50″] Scott connects back to lessons learned from his entrepreneurial fathers’ failures that kept his business going.
- [spp-timestamp time=”50:40″] Go For NO romance keynote?
- [spp-timestamp time=”54:45″] Why go to events, the fun, the high energy, positive people and more!
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:00:10″] Final Words
Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality; the other, a matter of time. – Marabel Morgan
[spp-tweet tweet=”Yes is the destination, NO, is how you get there! @GoForNO “]
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- @GoForNO on Twitter
- @GoForNO on Facebook
- @GoForNO on Linkedin
- @GoForNO on Instagram
You may ask, how do I put Go For NO into practice? Just START, begin asking at all opportunities. This really is a life philosophy.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!