A Father and Husband First, A Business Owner Second, and NSNG Advocate:
Lonnie is a 43-year old that follows the NSNG Lifestyle. This healthy choice allows Lonnie to focus on his family and business, instead of the next meal. He’s also one of the Admins for the popular Vinnie Tortorich NSNG Facebook Group.
Lonnie A. Beauchamp is a husband and father from Jefferson City, MO, USA. During business hours, he is an indoor environmentalist and the owner of Restore It Restoration. Restore It Restoration specializes in mold remediation, water damage, and odor elimination. We’ll also get into the importance of the health impacts of Indoor Air Quality today too!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:00″] Finding and joining the public group for the Vinnie Tortorich fans of the NSNG aka No Sugar No Grains, healthy lifestyle.
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:50″] Lonnie drinking our mutual love for Pure Coffee Club.
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:00″] Scott and Lonnie geek out about Indoor Air Quality in relation to the HVAC/R industry and our home IAQ.
- [spp-timestamp time=”38:47″] Finding certified professionals through the IICRC or the CIR.
- [spp-timestamp time=”41:00″] Shoutout to supporting the FatDocumentary.com
- [spp-timestamp time=”41:30″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”Put Your Life Back To Normal. #LonnieBeauchamp @LIVETHEFUEL “]
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Restore It Restoration
- Restore It Restoration on Facebook
- Restore It Restoration on YouTube
- The No Sugar No Grains Facebook Community
- FAT: a documentary
The two things that Lonnie lives by…
- Lonnie is a dad first, he wakes up as a dad and goes to bed as a dad. He always respects this first and foremost.
- In his business life, he strives to help everyone, “Put Your Life Back To Normal”.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!