Listen In With Dale Reardon of My Disability Matters. Today’s Business Podcast Goes Down Under to Australia:
Dale Reardon is from Australia and is the founder of My Disability Matters, an online community for the disability sector. Dale is qualified as a lawyer but he asks that we not hold that against him. He loves everything to do with France. Wine, food, and champagne. Dale is legally blind and uses a guide dog, Charlie.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”31:50″] Flexibility of living and working from anywhere, even from Bali. Next up is Thailand too!
- [spp-timestamp time=”56:25″] Final Words
Never give up! – Quote
[spp-tweet tweet=”Never Give Up, Support Disabled Entrepreneurs. @DaleReardon #disability #australia #community “]
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- The MyDisabilityMatters Club
- The MyDisabilityMatters News
- MyDisabilityMatters on Facebook
- Dale Reardon on Twitter
- Dale Reardon on LinkedIn
We can provide that peer support rather than that peer attack.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!