168: Our Bodies Wildfire & Cancer with Dr. Nasha Winters
Cancer, Wildfire In Your Body, Toxicants, and Your Metabolic Approach Naturopath Co-Host:
Cancer is a Wildfire in our bodies… Dr. Nasha Winters, ND, L.Ac., FABNO, is the founder, CEO, and visionary of Optimal Terrain Consulting. She is a nationally board-certified naturopathic doctor, licensed acupuncturist, and a fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology. She lectures all over the world training physicians in the application of mistletoe therapy and consulting with researchers on projects involving immune modulation via mistletoe, hyperthermia, and the ketogenic diet. She lives in Durango, Colorado. Her new book which she coauthored with Jess Higgins Kelley is The Metabolic Approach to Cancer (Chelsea Green Publishing, 2017).
On This Episode You Will Hear:
Quote: “If you ignore your health, it WILL go away”. – Nasha Winters
[spp-tweet tweet=”We are Overfed and Undernourished. Put the Wildfire OUT within your body! @LIVETHEFUEL “]
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Dr. Nasha Winters on LinkedIn
- Dr. Nasha Winters on Facebook
- Dr. Nasha Winters on Twitter
- Optimal Terrain on Facebook
- Optimal Terrain on Instagram
- Book: The Metabolic Approach To Cancer
- The Metabolic Approach to Cancer: Integrating Deep Nutrition, the Ketogenic Diet, and Nontoxic Bio-Individualized Therapies
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!