From his Twenties to the Thirties, Happy Birthday Inspiration with Travis Roznos:
Our newest regular co-host, Travis Roznos, has returned to discuss some Birthday Inspiration. He’s left his twenties and entered his thirties. We often discuss the impact that this podcast has on the Gen-X and the Millennials. Today, we get to dig deeper into that and its’ relativity. Welcome back Travis Roznos!
Travis is an ex-corporate ladder climber within the advertising technology space turned catalyst for change in the way the world identifies with and experiences masculinity. Achieving and performing were all that mattered in my twenties until the point where after getting the promotions and making the money, I kept coming back to feeling completely empty. All my intentions and energy were focused on consuming more of things external to myself to build up my identity. A lack of having a father figure my entire life has taken me on this journey of untangling myself from the social pressures we feel as men to be a certain way, to prove our manhood. Taking down the masks socially and emotionally has been my path to freedom, natural expression, and purpose. I’ve built a community for men to do the same and it’s called The Drop. As an embodiment coach and a current Wim Hof Instructor in training my focus is creating a path for men that will allow them to cultivate the way of being and discipline to carry out a life of depth and purpose.
- Travis first aired on episode 137: Wim Hof Inspired Purpose Through Masculine Practice with Travis Roznos
- We then aired him again on ep 150: Time to Build Identity Capital with Travis Roznos.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:20″] Travis’ unique methodolgies, ice cold water, and more.
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:00″] Tap into your inner strength down to the cellular level.
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:30″] Dating apps.
- [spp-timestamp time=”28:00″] 80% of a workshop can be breath focused.
- [spp-timestamp time=”36:30″] Shoutout to Scott’s former PVIHC firefighting brother, Dalton Lasater. His story, may he rest in peace.
- [spp-timestamp time=”49:00″] Are the millennial’s actually lost or misdirected?!
- [spp-timestamp time=”55:55″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”Happy 30th Birthday and a Birthday Inspiration podcast today with @TravisRoznos “]
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Travis Roznos on Twitter
- The Drop for Men on Facebook
- The Ice Man Wim Hof
Summing up the twenties is about being aware that you are in a chaotic time. Most people are, the more aware you are of that chaos, find some ways to slow that down.
- Mentorship is number one on that assist list.
- Breathwork is the second most important.
You can completely maintain control of your state if you dig into what is available to you.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!