Your Fitness Confidential, Cancer Surviving, NSNG Living, and Now All Natural Energy Fueling, Pure Coffee Club Co-Host, Vinnie Tortorich:
Our co-host today has aired multiple times on this podcast, back on episode 29, 54, and 66. One of his powerful statements that embodies who he is: “Being accountable for everything you do in life will ultimately bring you success.”
A longtime Podcaster, in 2012, he started the “Angriest Trainer” podcast, or more commonly known as “Vinnie Tortorich, Celebrity Trainer” with co-host Anna Vocino. He’s since rebranded the podcast to match his bestselling book, Fitness Confidential.
Vinnie has been one of the key influences in my life and has helped introduce NSNG to my lifestyle along with being a key influencer to get me to launch my LIVETHEFUEL Podcast. He has been a personal trainer to the stars for many years. A Cancer survivor, co-founder of the vitamin company Pure Vitamin Club, and now most recently, Pure Coffee Club.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”00:30″] Introduction
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:20″] Discussing the struggles of when Vinnie was trying to publish his bestselling book, Fitness Confidential.
- [spp-timestamp time=”012:20″] Discussing the old scene of dating and how we had to embrace rejection. Vinnie discusses his memories from hanging with his old friend Ambrose.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:45″] Learning about Flow Agents and why Scott respects and loves to buy from Vinnie’s company, Pure Vitamin Club.
- [spp-timestamp time=”37:20″] Getting back to the basic, avoiding energy drinks. Next to water, coffee is the #1 consumed beverage in the world.
- [spp-timestamp time=”42:00″] Vinnie only tried one energy drink in his life, like a red bull, and he could not imagine consuming another one ever again.
- [spp-timestamp time=”49:20″] Discussing how Vinnie geeks out about his coffee sourcing, his roasting, and the unique flavors of his popular choice with offering the Honey Process with Pure Coffee Club.
- [spp-timestamp time=”53:17″] The problem with Starbucks.
- [spp-timestamp time=”56:15″] Discussing and understanding Espresso, plus learning about Vinnie’s top choice for french press coffee, the Espro French Press.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:05:00″] Catching up Vinnie on Team USA, Veteran World Champion in the Kettlebell Sport, Valerie Pawlowski.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:01:10″] Referring a new Ph.D. to Vinnie for his podcast, my recent cohost, Isaiah Hankel. Author of Black Hole Focus.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:11:30″] Vinnie’s next endurance training event, kayaking the bayou in Louisiana!
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:22:57″] Geeking out about flying and ultralight flights aka microlight planes.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:29:15″] A lot of Americans never leave America.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:32:30″] Plugging Ana Vocino and the Eat Happy Cookbook success for NSNG Lifestyle followers.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:33:28″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”Live NSNG and get your All Natural Energy with @PureCoffeeClub co-founder! @VinnieTortorich “]
Links and Resources:
Vinnie always says, never worry about your IQ, worry about your FQ… your Failure Quotion. The number of times you can fail and come back is how we succeed. You only have to have one more success than failure. Your FQ means so much more than your IQ.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life!”