Our Body Epiphanies & Resilient Mindset Co-Host:
Brandon Trean was homeschooled most of his entire life by two awesome parents. He had wild health issues from mercury intoxication, to 8 lung collapses (one he almost died from laughing to death and had his life flash before his eyes). A year of throwing up nearly every day and coming down to intense malnutrition states at a young age, to now dealing with a gut issue that was deemed as sepsis back on March 15th, 2014. Needless to say, Brandon has been deeply educated by this inner teacher to this day. Nose bleeds that required cauterization multiple times, sleep paralysis, unique meditation experiences, etc.
I started my practice (massage/bodywork & nutritional studio) when I was 24 years old with $15K in debt even at the counter advice of other business comrades. I’ve only ever had one job prior to this which was a fun management position with a movie store. A lot of auspiciousness throughout my life, meeting the right people at the right times leading to more accumulating evidence that living by intuition has served me well. I think if I have something to offer to your groovy podcast series, it is simply resilience of mind in the face of seemingly insurmountable physical & mental disease states. Essentially mindset and how I have forged an optimism that is my north star in multiple circumstances that ought to have killed me (some 14 close calls with death).
I have other projects I want to offer to the world (Dappurr Cat, Immortal Inquiry, etc.) but the current health circumstance I am facing (some 220+ experiments over 3 years to attempt to correct and understand said pathology(s) has been a constant reminder that I must keep my health as my chief focus at this current time. I have interesting business marketing ideas that I have implemented over the years that have worked well in attracting my peoples as it were. I recently began a (what I call Ninja Fundraiser) opportunity for organizations that I think would do best in receiving more monetary gain. So I donate my services to raise money for select groups in this Ninja Fundraiser style which goes beyond my Body Epiphanies branding project.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:30″] Intro and bio of Brandon Trean and his Body Epiphanies.
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:20″] Follow Body Epiphanies on Instagram, he shares healthy podcasts.
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:30″] We have one of the best interviews with Dr. Jack Kruse from episode 51 on LIVETHEFUEL.
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:30″] Getting into it with our new co-host Brandon Trean.
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:05″] Learning about his running event, Pirate alter-ego, Jack Sparrow theme in his profile picture.
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:15″] Getting into his lung collapses since 19 years old from his Bruce Lee training that he followed. Circuit training that somehow led to an 80% collapse. Spontaneous Pneumothorax
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:10″] What a STABBING in the lungs goes for these days!
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:00″] He’s paid around $70k in medical bills over the last 3 years. Over $200,000 in medical bills were also covered by the health insurance companies.
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:30″] Comparing our Health Insurance costs.
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:05″] Dispising cycling vs swimming and triathlons.
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:15″] Holding the dog leash that leads to running the Marine Corp Marathon aka The People’s Marathon in Washington, D.C.
- [spp-timestamp time=”33:00″] Livesore but not wanting to Live Sore.
- [spp-timestamp time=”34:00″] The chief illness facing humanity is ignorance. Become a health educator.
- [spp-timestamp time=”39:25″] Vegan’s and their need of supplementing B12 vs eating dirt.
- [spp-timestamp time=”40:00″] Soil Remediation is one of the biggest problems in our world.
- [spp-timestamp time=”41:05″] Dr. Carson’s Saliva Tests for hormone testing.
- [spp-timestamp time=”43:00″] Must follow Vinnie Tortorich.
- [spp-timestamp time=”44:15″] Adaptogens are legit.
- [spp-timestamp time=”47:30″] Viome Testing for gut, microbiome vs micobiome, and more!
- [spp-timestamp time=”51:25″] Dr. Jack Wolfson speaking with Dr. Jack Kruse.
- [spp-timestamp time=”52:20″] The AHA are full of morons regarding the incorrect Coconut Oil article(s). Promoting Dr. Anthony Jay and his focus on epigenetics.
- [spp-timestamp time=”54:50″] Go back and listen to our episode 51 to get your mind blown with Dr. Jack Kruse.
- [spp-timestamp time=”55:13″] Wheat Zoomer Testing, Gut Zoomer for Gut Health.
[spp-tweet tweet=”Self-inquiry or Immortal Inquiry is about constantly inquiring within. @BodyEpiphanies “]
- [spp-timestamp time=”57:15″] WIM HOF METHOD
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:02:00″] Brandon’s screen is glowing red on our video. E-Flux and IRIS, go with IRIS for strict mode vs biohacker mode for your computer screens. It’s all about the blue-blocking. Set your Kelvin to zero.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:05:00″] Blue Blocker glasses vs Blue Blox
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:09:00″] Geeking out on this science, mitochondrial health, etc.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:11:20″] Weight loss vs inches loss and being patience with the transformation journey.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:12:35″] Talking about Aarn Farmer of My Sugar Free Journey and his hormonal realignment during his 200lb weight loss.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:15:00″] Brandon Trean is a portal to Health Education and his self-experimentation through 225 different products!
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:17:30″] Learning about Pure Encapsulation’s.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:20:30″] Dr. Ben Lynch regarding basic nutrients.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:22:50″] Talking B-12 vitamins.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:28:00″] Kombucha
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:29:50″] Dr. John Douillard.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:31:00″] Is gluten bullshit? IDES as in Pesticides means Death in Latin.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:34:15″] Added synthetic Iron passing into our food.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:40:30″] Dr. Oz
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:43:15″] Our podcast has a Joe Rogan feel?!
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:45:00″] Mercury toxification in the body, fighting it with chapparal baths. Scott relates to cutting fire breaks through chapparal in Arizona.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:50:00″] Discussing oral based detoxification of the body. Cleansing the body, wiping the toxic sweat off regularly.
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:00:00″] Brandon learns what Scott’s latest mistake was and what he learned from it.
Don’t go through life with blinders on. Keep your Situational Awareness and your Self-Awareness up! – Scott Mulvaney
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:06:00″] Buyer Aware vs Buyer Be Aware!
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:09:20″] Final Words
Links and Resources:
- BodyEpiphanies on Instagram
- Brandon Trean / Boise Massage on Linked-In
- BodyEpiphanies Massage and Nutrition on Facebook
- Spontaneous Pneumothorax
- Brandon’s Immune Recommendations (How to make a Chaparral bath pdf linked here on this page)
- Jack Kruse’ episode on our Podcast
- LifeSpa.com (Dr. John Douillard Ayurvedic Eat Wheat individual)
- SeekingHealth.com (Dr. Ben Lynch nutrigenomics, epigenetics practitioner)
- Got Mag (Morley Robbins magnesium site)
- Viome Testing (an up and coming lab test from home that may prove worthwhile in creating meaningful changes)
- WIM HOF METHOD (The Ice Man and his awesome passion behind Tummo-Style breath method)
- Pure Encapsulations Rhodiola on Amazon
- Pure Encapsulations Rhodiola Rosea (5 caps a day was the therapeutic dose I found most effective)
- Blue Blocking Amber Glasses for Sleep – BioRhythm Safe(TM) – Nighttime Eyewear (blue blocking glasses that Brandon wears)
- Starwest Botanicals Chaparral Leaf C/S Wildcrafted, 1 Pound (Chaparral Herb that Brandon uses for his detox bath)
- Ben Greenfield
- Dr. Jack Kruse
- Vinnie Tortorich
- Dr. Carson
- Dr. Jack Wolfson
- Dr. John Douillard
- Dr. Ben Lynch
- Morley Robbins
- Wim Hof aka The Ice Man
- Aarn Farmer 200lb transformation
Ultimately, it’s never-ending self-improvement. Constantly re-evaluating day in, and day out. Are you living in accordance with your core values and your definition of success? Self-inquiry or Immortal Inquiry is about constantly inquiring within and then holding yourself accountable!
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel