Your Creator and Influencer of FitPro Heroes Co-Host Today:
AJ Rivera grew up in Chicago always interested in the fitness industry. After being a personal fitness trainer he went on to owning multiple studios himself. As a result of helping numerous clients, he developed a repeatable system that he now teaches to personal trainers and studio owners. Now fitness business mentor, AJ helps his clients scale their business and life and become the FitPro Heroes of their own story.
You have to be willing to take the pain that comes with all of the rewards. ~ AJ Rivera
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:30″] Getting to know your AJ Rivera the FITPRO and talking Bulletproof Coffee.
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:00″] Bulletproof Cafe and now a Lab in Santa Monica, CA?!
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:30″] Featured in Success Magazine, The Huffington Post, and Entrepreneur Magazine.
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:08″] As a fitness professional, nothing prepares you for being a business owner.
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:25″] In fitness your psychological obsessions at times can become worse.
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:35″] Getting caught up in the scarcity.
- [spp-timestamp time=”13:35″] Fitness professionals have to be willing to seek and take the advice to succeed with their businesses.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:15″] Hamster wheels and the definition of insanity of “doing the same sh*t over and over again, expecting something different”.
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:00″] CrossFit not supporting box owners and licensed business owners in the CrossFit space for business coaching and teaching proper entrepreneurship.
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:05″] #1 Fitness Podcast, Barbell Shrugged.
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:20″] Put in the reps for your brain too.
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:10″] Push negative people away from you until you are mentally strong enough to be around them.
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:40″] We are not better people because we are entrepreneurs.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:15″] Check your EGO.
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:00″] AJ gets inspired and motivated while we chat on a GoalCast theme. You have to be willing to take the pain that comes with all of the rewards.
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:35″] Maybe your vision is to transform 10,000 lives.
- [spp-timestamp time=”31:35″] Play, Pause, Play… Podcasts are digital!
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:15″] Just pick a direction and go! You’ll get there faster.
- [spp-timestamp time=”35:05″] Feisty Pets
- [spp-timestamp time=”36:50″] If you work 70-80 hour weeks and you have time to watch the newest Game of Thrones, then you have time to build your business.
- [spp-timestamp time=”39:45″] When you’re no longer poor, in a place of pain, or overdrawing your bank account… it’s time to blow it up!
- [spp-timestamp time=”42:00″] Strategically overdrawing three different bank accounts.
- [spp-timestamp time=”46:00″] Give before your receive, help others grow the value “your network is your net worth”.
- [spp-timestamp time=”48:25″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”We are sending that lightning bolt to turn you into your Fitness Superhero @therealajrivera “]
Doing the same sh*t over and over again, expecting something different! ~ AJ Rivera
Links and Resources:
- Free Fitness Business Playbook Training
- AJ Rivera on YouTube
- AJ Rivera on Facebook
- AJ Rivera on Twitter
- AJ Rivera on LinkedIn
- The Bulletproof Diet: Lose Up to a Pound a Day, Reclaim Your Energy and Focus and Upgrade Your Life
- Bulletproof Lab in Santa Monica
- Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster – in Just Two Weeks
- #1 Fitness Podcast, the Barbell Shrugged Podcast
- AJ Rivera on Episode 158 of Barbell Shrugged Podcast
- Feisty Pets
I’m trying to help FitPro’s become the superhero versions of themselves. I want our network, our services, and our community to give that lightning bolt to turn somebody into a Superhero.
To any fitness professional or business owner out there, make sure you’re willing to go through the pain required for achieving the goals you want. The fastest way to get anywhere is to get directions from someone who’s been there before. Not only can they tell you where to go, they can tell you what to expect.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel