108: Men of Abundance Wally Carmichael
Your Co-Host today helps other men become Men of Abundance:
A husband, father, retired Army Medic, Department of the Army Operations Specialist and Podcast Host of the Men of Abundance Podcast. He was born and raised in Phoenix Arizona and joined the Army to travel the World and to escape what was clearly a destructive lifestyle.
Wally is grateful to have traveled to 23 countries on five continents. He and his family have lived in Panama, Germany, Arizona, Texas, North Carolina, and currently lives in Hawaii.
Next to family, his greatest passion is hosting his Men of Abundance Podcast – The Pay it Forward Community, where he has conversations with other Abundant leaders as well as up and coming entrepreneurs, authors, and thought leaders doing amazing things in their community.
Don’t give up what you want most, for what you want now. – Zig Ziglar Quote
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:20″] Wally joins us.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:50″] Using social media for sharing good vs negative self-destructive crap.
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:30″] Moving the family around every 3-4 years.
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:45″] Explaining a PX store in the military.
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:00″] Proper supplementation, not trusting GNC.
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:30″] Network Marketing teaching us entrepreneurship but more importantly self-development.
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:00″] Be careful with how different companies sell themselves.
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:00″] The Scarcity Mindset vs Abundance.
- [spp-timestamp time=”28:00″] Mutually connecting on Cole Hatter and THRIVE Making Money Matter.
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:20″] Latest relocation of his family to Florida.
- [spp-timestamp time=”33:55″] Wally and I connecting thanks to Dan Maw of The Turning Point Podcast.
- [spp-timestamp time=”39:00″] The power of outsourcing our weaknesses.
- [spp-timestamp time=”46:30″] Two extremely different episodes on Men of Abundance.
- [spp-timestamp time=”47:00″] The story of the Siberian Immigrant episode.
- [spp-timestamp time=”48:00″] Geeking out on my episode with Dr. Phil Carson of Carson Natural.
- [spp-timestamp time=”54:25″] We aren’t here to be your mommy and daddy, own your shit.
- [spp-timestamp time=”57:00″] Navy Seal Accountability, the book Living with a Seal by Jesse Itzler.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:00:00″] Find the right influencer for you.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:02:00″] Relating building a challenging mindset to the Spartan Race.
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:08:00″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”Join the Pay It Forward Community, gain an #abundance mindset! @menofabundance @WallyCarmichael “]
Links and Resources:
- Wally on Facebook
- MenOfAbundance on Facebook
- Wally on YouTube
- Wally on Twitter
- Wally on Pinterest
- Wally on Instagram as Top Fit Training
- Wally Carmichael on LinkedIn
- Living With A Seal by Jesse Itzler
I don’t want to paint a picture that everything is perfect because crap happens. Some talk about it more than others. It’s all about HOW you talk about it.
Every morning, regardless of what’s going on in life, when I look in the mirror I try and put a BIG SMILE on my face. It just changes your mood. I do it when coming home before I open the front door.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel