104: Attend THRIVE: Make Money Matter in Las Vegas
Your THRIVE: Make Money Matter Co-Host:
Besides being the event founder, our co-host today is about helping us also understand how to “Make Life Matter”.
Who Is Cole Hatter:
Growing up I always knew I wanted to do something important with my life. I did not want to sneak through life unnoticed and arrive at my grave safely; I wanted to shake things up, make a difference, matter, be remembered, and have a blast while doing it. I believe most people would like to live a life that looks something like that.
So, I decided to become a firefighter. What better way to give back, make a difference, and live a meaningful life than a career serving others? Unfortunately, that dream was cut short by 2 accidents 2 months apart that left me in a wheel chair. Based on my injuries at that time, firefighting was out.
My body was physically broken, my heart emotionally broken, and my bank account…it was “broke” too.
Out of desperation and an uncertain future, I pursued entrepreneurship. Fast-forward a few years, and I’ve started several multi-million dollar businesses, I’m living what others tell me is a dream life, and sure enough, it’s the life I dreamed of having. It’s important to know how to make the kind of money you’ve always dreamed of making, but it’s more important to not sacrifice actually living your life while you do it.
Being rich financially is meaningless if you’re bankrupt emotionally, spiritually, in your relationships, and in your purpose.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:10″] The THRIVE TRIBE Podcast! #thrivetribe
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:10″] Former Firefighting Brotherhood
- [spp-timestamp time=”02:45″] Life-changing car accident path for life.
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:00″] A wheelchair and learning to walk again.
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:35″] Losing all his money in the recession.
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:15″] Michael O’Neal of Solohour.com helping me find this event in 2016.
- [spp-timestamp time=”05:45″] This was originally just a one-off idea.
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:45″] Creation of #thrivetribe in 2016 and Cole’s mantra of “Make Life Matter”.
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:40″] Writing the wrong book first? The “Making Things Matter” guy.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:35″] Shaun T the fitness mogul speaking thanks to a shared Mastermind Group.
- [spp-timestamp time=”12:35″] Two Billionaire Speakers!
- [spp-timestamp time=”13:25″] If you listen long enough, Tai Lopez and his Psychology just makes sense.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:00″] The post-it story of Lori Harder’s must-meet with Cole Hatter.
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:30″] Jayson Gaignard’s mastermind.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:00″] Stop the “Once I…” game and Just Do It Now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:20″] Jack Canfield’s BHAG aka Big Hairy Audacious Goals!
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:00″] The importance of Skin in the Game and Cole’s body fat % goals, financial fitness commitments, and his transformations.
- [spp-timestamp time=”35:20″] The “Can’t Comes”, investing the least amount in relation to our commitments.
- [spp-timestamp time=”38:00″] Go old school, write it down to memorize better.
- [spp-timestamp time=”42:30″] Final Words
Make Life Matter – Cole Hatter
[spp-tweet tweet=”Stop our nonsense and do it now. Attend #THRIVE17 @colehatter @LIVETHEFUEL “]
Links and Resources:
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #1, episode 014 with Tony Huynh
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #2, episode 019 with Luke DePron
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #3, episode 020 with Dale Carlson
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #4, episode 023 with Rich Brocchini
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #5, episode 025 with Julian Bradley
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #6, episode 027 with David Byler
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #7, episode 028 with Calvin Wayman
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #8, episode 036 P.J. Dixon
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #9, episode 039 Miriam Ortiz y Pino
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #10, episode 046 Nicholas Bayerle
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #11, episode 047 Ellory Wells
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #12, episode 052 Tommy Baker
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #13, episode 055 Juliann Kaufmann
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #14, episode 077 Jay Nixon
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #15, episode 080 with Luke DePron returns
- Thrive Tribe Podcast #16, episode 098 with John Spencer Ellis
- Tai Lopez
- Lori Harder
- Jayson Gaignard and MastermindTalks
This is our one at bat. Your net worth has nothing to do with your human worth. Having more money does not make you a better person, however, it gives you more options.
Knowing this is our only chance at life and guessing that you want to do something meaningful with the life you have… Go start a business, make it at as lucrative and as profitable as you possibly can. Live your dream life, with your abundance and the financial leftovers, make your money matter to accelerate your cause. Go out and change the world.
Final Parting Words: Go out there, make a ton of money, make it matter, let that FUEL your cause and your dream. Start a “For Purpose Business” to change the world instead of a non-profit.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel