Ryan is Teaching the Ways of a HardCore Closer Lifestyle:
A huge WELCOME to your latest co-host for our podcast, Ryan Stewman, CEO and Founder of Hardcore Closer and Break Free Academy. He is a 4x best-selling Author, Motivational Speaker, Sales Coach, Podcast Host, Blogger and all around Entrepreneur. He’s also a regular contributor to Forbes, Entrepreneur, Addicted2Success, Good Men Project, Lighter Side of Real Estate, Huffington Post, and more.
Ryan’s “PASSION STATEMENT”: “I help Salesmen increase their profits by teaching them skills through coaching, consulting courses, etc. Many of us in sales come from a broken past and/or humble beginnings. I’m passionate about my work because I’m one of them. It’s my mission to help those who came up from nothing and those on the rise to break through the socioeconomic barriers that their past has put in front of them, and help them achieve their goals. I love the sales community.”
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”01:20″] Ryan in Dallas, TX.
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:20″] Tax savings in Puerto Rico, an example of John Lee Dumas.
- [spp-timestamp time=”04:50″] Forbes contacts him to be a regular writer.
- [spp-timestamp time=”07:00″] It’s BS if you think you can stop working once you’re making $100,000 a month. There’s not a stopping point.
- [spp-timestamp time=”08:30″] If you’re doing your job, you’re going to need 10’s of Millions of dollars. You’ll need to hire people, ramp up production, or change as many lives as you can.
- [spp-timestamp time=”10:00″] The mindset work never ends. Explaining the mindset piece. We are in the neverending pursuit of leveling up.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:00″] What happens when Ryan gets more money. You have to have money working for you. Invest.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:10″] Hiring people, like a CEO, to do a better job than you’ve done up to that point.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:45″] If you’re listening to this and you don’t have a scalable model, you’re in big trouble. If your business starts and ends with you, you better fix that fast!
If your business starts and ends with you, you better fix that fast! – Ryan Stewman
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:00″] The story of his divorce relating to his business.
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:20″] Create digital products to live on forever.
- [spp-timestamp time=”18:55″] I’ve got all these nice things, but who care.
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:30″] A real business will run itself.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:30″] Have lifestyle balance, go work out!
- [spp-timestamp time=”23:00″] Break Free Academy
- [spp-timestamp time=”49:00″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”A real business will run itself. @hardcorecloser @LIVETHEFUEL “]
Links and Resources:
- Hardcore Closer.com
- Hardcore Closer on Facebook
- Hardcore Closer on Twitter
- Ryan Stewman on LinkedIn
- Hardcore Closer Ryan Stewman on YouTube
- Hardcore Closer Podcast
There’s no excuse for failure. Your poor mentality, poor me, or you’re a victim, stop it.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel