UpHustle community and Pioneers of Insight from today’s Co-Host:
Learning more about Jerry, a licensed marriage and family therapist who’s spent years in the coaching field. Founder of TOOWI Media, Jerry Gaura digs into his own UpHustle lessons learned and how he and I overcome our own challenges along our entrepreneurial paths. We get started on discussing the struggles of paralysis by analysis and how to consume the information overload these days. Plus we dig into more of why behind the UpHustle community, creation of the Pioneers of Insight podcast, TOOWI Media and more!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”03:49″] Jerry is the kind of person that needs to run into walls to learn things.
- [spp-timestamp time=”4:20″] Jerry, like all of us, can be hit with paralysis by analysis delays from information overload.
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:45″] The truth behind Jerry’s process only being solid and smooth for about 8 months.
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:30″] The power of blackboards and dry erase boards to keep you focused and on track.
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:00″] Discussing vision boards pro’s and con’s.
- [spp-timestamp time=”20:20″] Follow the masters until you have enough experience. The models all contradict themselves. It’s really about taking action.
- [spp-timestamp time=”24:45″] Sounding a little woo-woo. We’re all in this process of figuring out who and what we are while showing up in the most powerful way that we can.
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:30″] Shifting his service oriented actions.
- [spp-timestamp time=”34:30″] Another person can’t make you whole, another person can’t make you happy.
- [spp-timestamp time=”39:35″] Navy Seals training and washing out. Showing up for the right reasons, learning to get rid of the Take Mentality.
- [spp-timestamp time=”44:50″] How does this serve people, every good person does this. What need does this serve?
- [spp-timestamp time=”48:48″] Discussing Grant Cardone from the THRIVE Make Money Matter event how we observe his different messaging.
- [spp-timestamp time=”55:00″] Snapchat and Periscope.
- [spp-timestamp time=”57:00″] Using virtual assistance mistakes.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:00:00″] Putting yourself out there with pure, truthful messaging. The truth of struggling through things.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:00:55″] Jerry gets as transparent as he can. How he runs a media company and wellness business on the side while he’s working a corporate program full-time.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:07:01″] Jerry doesn’t want to BS himself.
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:10:00″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”The quickest path to success is not grinding against yourself. @POI_Podcast @livethefuel “]
Links and Resources
- Jerry Gaura on LinkedIn
- Jerry Gaura on StartupGrind
- Teaser for Pioneers of Insight Podcast
- Pioneers of Insight on Twitter
- TOOWI Media
- TOOWI Media on Facebook
- TOOWI Media on LinkedIn
The quickest path to success is not grinding against yourself. Giving yourself permission to fail.
- Please Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we need more reviews to increase our ranking and appearance. We love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK our community on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Be sure to check out our Resources and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel