Leadership, Success and your THRIVE Co-host:
Leadership builds success. The best investment in life is you. That’s right, you. It’s the one thing that gets neglected in life the most. It’s not a selfish act. Unhappy with his 9-5 career aka job, David decided to free himself and start working to help assist other millennial’s and entrepreneurial minded people. This episodes co-host is a fellow Thrive: Make Money Matter attendee. David Byler first attended the Thrive event back in 2015 and roomed with me at this year’s 2016 event. He took the plunge after investing in Tai Lopez’s 67 Steps course. After this event, he saw the importance of continuing to be learning and investing in yourself. This investment has led David to create the brand SuccessByLeadership.com.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”06:28″] Thrive 2015 was Davids first event ever and it changed his life forever
- [spp-timestamp time=”09:09″] The 67 Steps to forming a habit and Opening the doors to knowledge
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:04 “] The reason for David going to Thrive was about seeing success in the flesh. Growing up in a small town in West Virginia, money was always seen as a bad thing.
- [spp-timestamp time=”13:00″] You need an emotional trigger to help get over the fear of failure to ultimately take action.
- [spp-timestamp time=”14:43″] What inspired David to start SuccessByLeadership.com. For David, it started with a lot of unhappiness.
- [spp-timestamp time=”16:41″] Before investing in Tai Lopez’s course, David had never made that sort investment before. He always followed the course that people around him followed.
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:49″] The Quarter Life Crisis
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:29″] David has always liked finance and has been a natural saver. Watching people he managed, mismanage their own money and watching their lives spiral out of control drove him nuts.
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:43″] Practices from the book, Profit First
- [spp-timestamp time=”28:12″] Being efficient and effective with your money by dividing money into multiple accounts
- [spp-timestamp time=”29:23″] Most people don’t control their money, so making more money won’t solve the issue
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:40″] If you don’t like what you have, you have got to start thinking about what else can you do. Then you can start taking small steps. It’s not going to happen overnight.
- [spp-timestamp time=”34:43″] If you want to build your freedom, make sure you build a successful team behind you.
- [spp-timestamp time=”36:08″] David helps businesses with their production needs and helps people with their finances allowing them to build the life of freedom they want.
- [spp-timestamp time=”37:48″] The freedom trifecta – Financial Freedom, Location Freedom, and Time Freedom
- [spp-timestamp time=”40:31″] You got to get to at least one event every year. You must go invest in yourself.
- [spp-timestamp time=”46:43″] It’s not always about entrepreneurship. It is about providing value. Don’t just go to events in your industry
- [spp-timestamp time=”50:20″] If you want to be a millionaire, make two million so you can give a million away.
- [spp-timestamp time=”51:41″] Control and constraints to allow freedom in your life
- [spp-timestamp time=”54:21″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”Always invest in yourself. David Byler, Success by Leadership on LIVETHEFUEL.com/027″]
Links and Resources
- Thrive 2017 | Make Money Matter
- The 67 Steps
- The Quarter Life Crisis
- Mind of the Athlete
- Profit First
- Four Hour Work Week
Always invest in yourself. “If you don’t control your money, your money will control you.”
- Thank you for listening, please take a few minutes to Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Follow us on all of social media @LIVETHEFUEL – “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel