Biomechanics over lunch at THRIVE:
Today’s episode was recorded live at the #THRIVE16 conference in San Diego, it’s a little shorter than our regular programming but packed full of content by today’s co-host. Basic posture and movement have been lost on a lot of people. We spend a lot of time behind desks and sitting down. This has been dubbed the new smoking habit by some people. Today’s co-host brings a general approach to fitness, for those who are stuck in the cubical lifestyle. He focuses on the quality of movement, biomechanics, to help people start living a healthy lifestyle. He is Luke DePron of LiveGreatLifestyle.com.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [spp-timestamp time=”1:17″] The LiveGreatLifestyle is trying to bring a general approach to fitness to people and focuses on the quality of movement
- [spp-timestamp time=”4:19″] Overtraining of muscle groups
- [spp-timestamp time=”5:28″] Get up every hour and move around
- [spp-timestamp time=”6:17″] Bruegger’s exercise and what it is.
- [spp-timestamp time=”6:39″] Pulling the belly button in will trigger and activate muscle groups in your lower back
- [spp-timestamp time=”6:59″] We have to determine where our neutral pelvis and neutral spine position because this is the starting point of all movement.
- [spp-timestamp time=”7:59″] Luke post’s content of this natural on his blog and his YouTube channel. He is looking to get out a particular course on desk posture.
- [spp-timestamp time=”9:24″] If people want to get started, we look at resistance training. RDL – Roman Dead Lift
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:30″] You don’t need to kill yourself in the beginning. Just start small.
- [spp-timestamp time=”17:58″] Luke prioritizes his sleep over the hustle of his business. He is not going to sacrifices his health for the wealth
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:09″] Final Words
[spp-tweet tweet=”Life is better healthy and fit. Luke DePron on Episode 019 of #LIVETHEFUEL livethefuel.com/019″]
Links and Resources
- Luke on Instagram
- Luke on Twitter
- Luke on Facebook
- Luke’s Youtube Channel
- Thrive Event: Make Money Matter
- Chicken Soup for the Soul
- What is Biomechanics
Life is better healthy and fit. Prioritize the health aspect first over fitness. Everything in your life is going to be impacted by your health and fitness. Whether you are a parent or a business owner, you are going to enjoy it more if you are healthy and fit.
- Thank you for listening, please take a few minutes to Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review, we love 5 Stars!
- Join THE FUEL TANK on Facebook! – “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” ~ Quote by Jim Rohn
- Follow us on all of Social Media @LIVETHEFUEL – “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life everyone!” #livethefuel