Your Fitness Confidential, Cancer Surviving, NSNG Living, and Now All Natural Energy Fueling, Pure Coffee Club Co-Host, Vinnie Tortorich:
Our co-host today has aired multiple times on this podcast, back on episode 29, 54, and 66. One of his powerful statements that embodies who he is: “Being accountable for everything you do in life will ultimately bring you success.”
A longtime Podcaster, in 2012, he started the “Angriest Trainer” podcast, or more commonly known as “Vinnie Tortorich, Celebrity Trainer” with co-host Anna Vocino. He’s since rebranded the podcast to match his bestselling book, Fitness Confidential.
Vinnie has been one of the key influences in my life and has helped introduce NSNG to my lifestyle along with being a key influencer to get me to launch my LIVETHEFUEL Podcast. He has been a personal trainer to the stars for many years. A Cancer survivor, co-founder of the vitamin company Pure Vitamin Club, and now most recently, Pure Coffee Club.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [04:20] Discussing the struggles of when Vinnie was trying to publish his bestselling book, Fitness Confidential.
- [012:20] Discussing the old scene of dating and how we had to embrace rejection. Vinnie discusses his memories from hanging with his old friend Ambrose.
- [29:45] Learning about Flow Agents and why Scott respects and loves to buy from Vinnie’s company, Pure Vitamin Club.
- [37:20] Getting back to the basic, avoiding energy drinks. Next to water, coffee is the #1 consumed beverage in the world.
- [42:00] Vinnie only tried one energy drink in his life, like a red bull, and he could not imagine consuming another one ever again.
- [49:20] Discussing how Vinnie geeks out about his coffee sourcing, his roasting, and the unique flavors of his popular choice with offering the Honey Process with Pure Coffee Club.
- [53:17] The problem with Starbucks.
- [56:15] Discussing and understanding Espresso, plus learning about Vinnie’s top choice for french press coffee, the Espro French Press.
- [01:05:00] Catching up Vinnie on Team USA, Veteran World Champion in the Kettlebell Sport, Valerie Pawlowski.
- [01:01:10] Referring a new Ph.D. to Vinnie for his podcast, my recent cohost, Isaiah Hankel. Author of Black Hole Focus.
- [01:11:30] Vinnie’s next endurance training event, kayaking the bayou in Louisiana!
- [01:22:57] Geeking out about flying and ultralight flights aka microlight planes.
- [01:29:15] A lot of Americans never leave America.
- [01:32:30] Plugging Ana Vocino and the Eat Happy Cookbook success for NSNG Lifestyle followers.
- [01:33:28] Final Words
Links and Resources:
Vinnie always says, never worry about your IQ, worry about your FQ… your Failure Quotion. The number of times you can fail and come back is how we succeed. You only have to have one more success than failure. Your FQ means so much more than your IQ.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to “Keep Living The Fired Up Epic Life!”