Share truth and transparency by storytelling with filming with Trevor Rappleye:
Trevor Rappleye is the CEO and Founder of CorporateFilming.net, a national video production firm that drives profit to businesses through story and emotion. Corporate Filming loves the customer experience and making people smile through memorable experiences. Trevor started his business at age 13 and has been in love with story and emotion ever since. He is passionate about being different, standing out and being memorable in business, marketing and sales.
Quote: People don’t remember what you did, they remember how you made them feel.
He was converting VHS to DVDs, filming family weddings and became a soccer referee at age 13. As a kid who used to stutter and was labeled a “nerd” in school, he wants to inspire people of all ages to follow their dreams, be their true authentic selves and to take risks to achieve their goals. Don’t let anyone tell you what you can’t do. CorporateFilming is obsessed with storytelling and how that drives business growth and prospects to convert to customers.
Top 3 Hot Points:
- Be Truthful
- Be Transparent
- Filming is Storytelling
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [10:30] People have this misconception of people don’t go into business with the business. They go into business with the people behind the business. The engineers, the receptionist, the CEO, people work with people. This is something I’ve learned through scaling, this is a hard part. Part of the reason why sales go away is that the buyer doesn’t trust you.
- [20:00] When I first started, we tried to be number one at everything. But it’s literally impossible. Our goal now is to be number one, in one thing, and that is the corporate marketing realm. That is the storytelling authentic videos that no one else can do.
- [30:00] I’m happy that you brought that up. I think a lot of people that are starting out, they’re afraid to be vulnerable or be like, hey, I’m on vacation with my mom. I haven’t seen her in a year. I’m going to get that done in a month. Just be upfront.
- [40:00] It’s about every personalized experience. Every time we get a client and/or a really good lead, I spend the money to send them a custom mug. Because every morning when they wake up, they’ll see Corporate Filming. Well, I don’t need them right now. That’s the key when most people say no, it’s just a no now. It’s not a no forever.
- [50:00] What you just said was one of the techniques, listening. One of the psychological triggers is, you don’t want them to remember the negative, you want to remember the positive. Think about the things you did together. Then don’t ask for anything.
- [01:08:00] Final Words
I would say the one thing I want to leave people with, honestly, is the power of story, the power of emotion. Nothing resonates with somebody more than hearing someone’s story, hearing the passion for what they do.
- Episode 273 podcast Philip McKernan livethefuel.com/273
- Mentioned Vaughn Sigmon Coaching https://www.vsigmon.com/
- Corporate Filming – CorporateFilming.net
- Trevor Rappleye on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevorrappleye/
- Trevor Rappleye on Twitter – twitter.com/trevorrappleye
- Trevor Rappleye on Instagram – instagram.com/trevorlovesstory
Watch On YouTube:
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!