Digging Into The Sugar Crush, Diabetic Neuropathy, ALS vs MS, Stem Cells and More:
Dr. Richard P. Jacoby, Director of Scottsdale Neuropathy Institute has been dedicated to finding ways of alleviating pain and helping patients to achieve their highest potentials. Our goal is to restore each patient to their full potential for pain relief and increased sensation.
Whether you have struggled with neuropathic pain for many years or have just begun to feel the onset of diabetic neuropathy, we offer relief for every stage of this debilitating disease. We are dedicated to relieving pain in the lower extremities! Dr. Richard Jacoby, Director of Valley Foot Surgeons, was recently named one of the top foot and ankle surgeons in the U.S., according to MD News. He has served the Phoenix community for the last 35 years, bringing foot and ankle relief to patients.
Director of Scottsdale Neuropathy Institute, Dr. Jacoby has been dedicated to finding ways of alleviating pain and helping patients to achieve their highest potentials. Our goal is to restore each patient to their full potential for pain relief and increased sensation. Whether you have struggled with neuropathic pain for many years or have just begun to feel the onset of diabetic neuropathy, we offer relief for every stage of this debilitating disease. We are dedicated to relieving pain in the lower extremities!
Top 3 Hot Points:
- MS, ALS, and football players
- Sugar and inflammation
- Umbilical stem cells
- Sugar Crush on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Xlgg4m
- Extremity Health Centers: https://www.extremityhealthcenters.com/
- Dr. Richard Jacoby on @Dr.RicahrdJacoby on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dr.RichardJacoby/
- Dr. Richard Jacoby on @jacobyrichards1 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jacobyrichards1
- ALS and Epigenetics:
- Monoclonal Antibody Production:
As far as Diet goes, because my editor asked me, you got to have a diet I said. If it tastes good, don’t eat it. Unless you read the label, I guarantee it has sugar in it. So that is all you have to do, you don’t have to count calories, you can eat all the calories you want. Eat steak, eat as much steak as you want, because you’re going to be satiated and satisfied so quickly. You’re really not gonna be hungry anyway. So it’s a misnomer, eat a lot of sugar, you will be hungry and never satisfied. That’s number one.
It’s all about stem cells now, and my new book will be a lot about stem cells. Stem cells do not give a rat’s ass what you call your itis because they don’t speak English. Did you know that stem cells don’t speak English, French, German, or any other language other than the immune system language? That’s my message. Unlike drugs, if you do stem cells, it’ll get rid of any disease if it’s inflammatory. That’s my message, living a natural lifestyle, using natural products, which stem cells are, and whether it’s allergenic or your own, life will be good. So have a nice steak and some green vegetables and you’ll live forever,
- Dr. Dellon of www.Dellon.com
- Dr John Cook: https://biox.stanford.edu/people/john-cooke
- Dr Kurtzberg of Duke & the Cord Blood Stem Cell Act of 2003: http://www.nationalcordbloodprogram.org/about/ncbp_milestones.html
- Nina Teicholz of ninateicholz.com
- Gary Taubes of garytaubes.com
- Vinnie Tortorich of vinnietortorich.com
- Anna Vocino of annavocino.com
- Dr. Gary Fettke of isupportgary.com
- Dr. Anthony G. Jay of ajconsultingcompany.com
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [10:00] MS is really another manifestation of sugar on a different nerve. That nerve is the Vegas nerve. When you get tingling and numbness in your toes, in the beginning phases you may have some ocular changes in the eye, and then eventually you get loss of not only feeling in your feet but your loss of motor control. It’s the same as diabetic neuropathy, just a different nerve.
- [20:00] Football players, so we want to get those guys to the 300 pounds. So we’re gonna take you okay, how the hell we gonna do it. If you eat a ketogenic diet, you’re not going to be alignment. I am a keto guy. You’re going to be very strong, you’re going to be very alert, and lean and mean, but we don’t need that. We need you 350 I can get your calories up for every pound I can get you up there. So how are we gonna do that, well we got to feed you. We got a carbohydrate load. and you got to eat multiple meals during the day. We just got to fatten you up.
- [30:00] You ever hear about Vinnie Totorich? Oh, yeah, he interviewed me for my book years ago. Well we’ve got the crowdfunded success coming in the form of a documentary film, FAT A Documentary releasing by July 30th, 2019!
- [40:00] Politicians, they give the money to the horse they think is gonna win in that race. So they bet every horse and they can’t lose. So under the farm bill is NIH.
- [50:00] Fungus loves sugar. So if dead tissue is present, the fungus gets underneath the nail, which is a dead curtain, which is what it’s made of, and they just breathe in there. That’s a portal of entry for infection, a bacterial infection. You’ve lost sensation because of the diabetic neuropathy and you get a bacterial infection.
- [01:02:00] Healthy lifestyle knowledge for doctors is not easy sometimes. I think they’ve been deceived, they really have. If we go back in history, especially the 1800s, they were just describing effects they didn’t know was from sugar. Only the rich people ate sugar because it was expensive. It was scarce then but now it’s plentiful, it’s in everything and it’s cheap. We use that as a preservative and so everybody is sick. America is fat and sick and weakened by this horrible dependency on sugar.
- [01:16:00] Final Words
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!