Create a more profit and balance your life for Adding Zeros with Coach Monte:
As one of the top coaches in ActionCOACH Business Coaching, Monte Wyatt brings over twenty years of remarkable leadership, business and personal development experience to executives and business owners.
Quote: We all can be leaders, we just need to develop it with the right tools. Leadership is not being the best, leadership is about making everyone else better.
Monte’s brand promise is threefold – Advance a career. Transform a company. Achieve incredible results.
Top 3 Hot Points:
- Create a more profit.
- Create balance in your life.
- Adding Zeros
Balance + Seasons = Awareness.
Life balance comes in seasons, so we have to be ready for it to cycle, be aware and you’ll be more ready for it.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [10:00] Every person should be a leader and a leader shares their viewpoint. They are also willing to listen to others viewpoints and doesn’t take it personally. They’re listening to find the best way. A leader thinks how can we make this happen? Not we can’t do that. It’s never been done before. That’s not a leader, a leader is casting a vision and then talks about how can we move forward? How can we overcome barriers?
- [21:00] There’s a difference between having your organization having your way of doing things and your processes vs being this is the way that we do it. We’ve got to make sure that we’re satisfying the customer, the customer is one of the five constituents that every business has to satisfy.
- [30:00] Hard work is making tough decisions. Hard work is defining how we will do certain things in the business, how we will handle customer issues. The hard work is defining here’s our sales process.
- [40:00] Here’s how we’re going to build trust and rapport. The hard work is here is how we’re going to manage our financials, hard work is here is who we’re going to hire, who we are not going to hire, and who’s who we’re going to fire. That’s hard work.
- [41:00] What is that abundance mindset? You know, it is all about abundance. It’s not about the business, it’s about the people inside it. So it’s how we approach things, every business out there can create greater discipline and every business out there can create impact. Every business out there has great influence. That’s the challenge of today, we need both leadership and management to get that abundance mentality.
- [50:40] A big piece of the mission discipline is core values. We have to make sure that every person on our team is the right fit. The right fit means that we have the same values. We have to define what those values are. So we interact appropriately, we think appropriately. It doesn’t make them a bad person. If they’re no longer with us, it just means that we’re not the right fit. Almost every time that I’ve experienced this, they do find something better. That’s a greater fit than where they were interesting.
- [53:55] Final Words
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!
Watch On YouTube: