Are you Chasing Your Dreams? Listen in to learn some value around committing to a Healthy Lifestyle Balance and much more!
Aimee J., the host of the Chasing Dreams Podcast, has a unique background that enables her to speak from a perspective rarely seen in others. What began as a career in computer engineering, soon made its way into law, and ultimately, it ended up in contract management. However, Aimee’s deep love for pop culture and desire to help others finally found a way to merge into the form of podcasting and public speaking.
Quote: I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.” – Lucille Ball
With the firm belief that everyone should live without regrets, Aimee set out to inspire people to make moves, take chances, and chase their dreams. To achieve this, Aimee created the Chasing Dreams Podcast, which highlights people each week who have achieved their dreams by taking chances and delves into how the lessons learned by guests can be applied by anyone listening. There are currently over 150 episodes available, and it has been featured in the top 20 for New and Noteworthy podcasts for Business, Society & Culture, even reaching #1 in Personal Journals.
Top 3 Hot Points:
- Become Selfless vs Selfish.
- Change Your Perspective, Change Your Life.
- Chase Your Dreams.
Life is short. It’s time to not live life with regret, make moves, take a chance, CHASE YOUR DREAMS!
- Chasing Dreams Podcast on AimeeJ21.com
- @aimeej21 on Instagram.com
- @aimeej21 on Facebook
- @aimeej21 on twitter.com
- @AimeeJ21 on LinkedIn
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [10:30] There’s something about being in an energy zone, though, that makes you feel like you can do anything.
- [15:40] I do see that’s an excellent segway, so that’s an extra talking point about flow state. That was an external thing that impacted you. You have to allow the love for the grace.
- [23:20] Shout out to the blind blogger himself, Maxwell Ivy. He called me out on a post I posted from the hospital. Max basically said, I know you’re the health and fitness guy, but I think this is a great example of how you might not have been listening or paying attention to your body.
- [30:00] We’re not giving our audiences and our listeners enough credit. They would probably say, hey, help yourself first. Let’s become Selfless and not selfish.
- [40:00] Entrepreneurs are influencers who work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, right? That’s what they need to do. I don’t recommend it for everybody. There was an influencer recently on the Chasing Dreams Podcast. After blogging daily, four or five months ago, she did a special post and called it quits. She took a break because her mental health was suffering from that level of dedication.
- [57:45] If you change your perspective every now and then, you’ll find that if you change your perspective, you change your life.
- [01:07:15] Final Words
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!