Today’s New Guest Co-Host Discusses Healthy Lifestyle, Ra The Sun God, Blue Blocker Glasses, The Light Diet, Avoiding EMF, and Reminds Us To Have Faith:
“Matt Maruca is a student, entrepreneur, and teacher of optimal human health, and the Founder of Ra Optics, his first company to share information and create products that teach people to build health in the modern world. Ra Optics is focused specifically on Blue Light Blocking Glasses to protect our sleep/wake cycle, melatonin, repair quality, mitochondria, energy levels, and health from toxic artificial lighting. He travels and has met with some of the leading researchers of quantum biology. He is 19 years old.”
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [02:00] How Matt and Scott met and Ra the Sun God, and the old cartoon ThunderCats.
- [05:00] Financial freedom and stability. Finding neurosurgeon, Dr. Jack Kruse at 19 years of age.
- [07:00] It became so obvious after reading a few Silicon Valley books, going back to the entrepreneurship, like a Lean Startup by Eric Ries. The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss. How do I run my own business from anywhere in the world?
- [15:00] Fabrication and taco’s inspired entrepreneurship.
- [17:00] Plastics, polymers, anti-glare, anti-reflective coating. Making Blue Blocker glasses.
- [25:00] How Matt learned about the Egyptian Sun God Ra through Jack Kruse. Proper sun exposure, becoming supercharged, and digging into understanding natural light vs artificial light.
- [29:00] Understanding natural light’s impact on our eye health, melatonin, healthy sleep, and more. Plus Matt digs into his past health issues as a youth, including gas, bloating, headaches, hormones, and more.
- [33:00] Relating firefighting, inversions in the atmosphere, and temperature shifts to inflammation in the human body.
- [40:00] It always seems to go back from the macro levels to the micro level. The whole story comes together when I was trying to use diet to fix issues in my health, which is really relating to our fundamental mitochondrial.
- [44:00] I basically tell people is imagine that you took your car and you open up the hood and you pour tar all over the engine.
- [54:00] In the world of the gadgets and all these things, and I didn’t know that I didn’t realize just how big of a deal that is. But now seeing my little brother and his friends, and how much time they spend on their devices, and all my adult friends too. [59:00] The Romans knew about sun and health. They had solariums where they could sun themselves and built their houses open to the sky. Likewise, this was common for a long time architecture to lead in more natural lighting. Eventually, with the advent of artificial lighting, people believe that it had the same impact as far as our bodies because they didn’t know about the health impacts they just thought lighting was lighting.
- [01:19:00] Once I started loading up on seafood, good quality spring water, and morning sun exposure, I was able to start absorbing more sunlight in tanning and getting a really nice color of my skin. So we can change our biology anyway. Avoid manmade EMF. So basically avoid manmade EMF.
- [01:38:00] Final Words
Quote: “If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable” – Seneca
Watch On YouTube:
Co-Host Links and Resources:
From Seneca, the old stoic philosopher, he said, if one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind can be favorable. In other words, find where you are at least directionally want to go. If you want to go to Africa, Asia, Europe, Antarctica, then you at least have a general destination. The more specific we can kind of tailor what we want, the more likely we’re going to end up closer.
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!