Your Blind Poet Co-Host Creates Awareness for RP aka Retinitis Pigmentosa:
The Blind Poet and Author of the Stand By Me RP (Retinitis Pigmentosa) books, David Steele, is our latest co-host today. He is a proud ambassador for Henshaws and Two Blind Brothers, while raising awareness for those affected by sight loss.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [01:00] Internet performance issues and David’s vocals as a singer and poet.
- [11:30] Sight loss, David’s journey as his Retinitis Pigmentosa advances. He’s not 100% blind yet but he has a guide dog and a long cane.
- [28:00] Being able to do simple things to create a massive difference.
- [48:00] The importance of his independence, his gym life, physical fitness, and more.
- [57:50] Final Words
Quote Mentioned… – Quote
Watch On YouTube:
Co-Host Links and Resources:
- Visit Stand By Me RP
- Follow David Steele on Twitter @Steele75
- David Steele on Facebook @Steele75
- Like Stand By Me RP Awareness on Facebook @StandByMeRP
- Join the Standy By Me RP Community
- Follow David Steele on Instagram
- What are your eyes worth to you? –
- Deaf woman hears for the first time – Jo Milne –
- The Blind Blogger Maxwell Ivey
David’s closing Poem, listen in! “It’s Okay To Be Scare, It’s Okay To Be Afraid…”
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!