Keto Training, Professional Baseball Pitcher Triggered ADHD, and Fellow Podcasting Co-Host, Robby Rowland:
Robby Rowland – professional baseball-er, ketogenic diet-er, biohacker, obsessor over knowledge, flow state seeker, coffee connoisseur, wannabe professional chef, movie buff, perfectionist, routinist, and host of “The Robby Row Show”. applause
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [20:23] Blowing up with Eat Pili Nuts by Pili Hunters.
- [25:15] Destracting Robby with my bike art, live on this show. Triggering his Baseball Pitcher ADHD.
- [26:45] Trying to talk about nothing relevant, reviewing our random discussion points so far in this podcast, including biohacking glasses and sandles. Connecting into the KETO lifestyle now.
- [27:20] Digging into Robby’s KETO focus, it’s not a Fad thing. Connecting on the Football player, Alex Smith’s article on intermittent fasting.
- [54:30] Healthy fats vs crappy canola oil, vegtable oils, corn syrups, and more.
- [55:10] Bromancing Vinnie Tortorich, talking crowdfunding on the successful FAT a documentary project on Indiegogo.
- [01:39:25] Final Words
“Don’t make it harder than it has to be” – Robby Rowland
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Robby on Instagram
- Robby on Twitter
- Robby Row Show on Apple iTunes Podcast
- Robby Row Show on Stitcher Podcast
- Follow on YouTube
- Robby on Facebook
- Jason Thomas of Eat Pili Nuts by Pili Hunters (Use “FUEL” discount code to save 10%)
- Alex Smith of the Washington Redskins and Intermittent Fasting
Seek to inspire!
Everyone has a unique platform, a unique ability, to reach an audience. This goes for social media or the people we encounter every day in life. We have the ability to affect someone else’s life for the positive. We as human beings have that power within us, even if we are “Joe Schmo”.
Your Action Steps:
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!