Masculinity vs Femininity, Burnout Continued, Leaking Energy, and More on Today’s Healthy Lifestyle Podcast.
Masculinity and Femininity Defined: Possession of the qualities traditionally associated with men.
“handsome, muscled, and driven, he’s a prime example of masculinity”
synonyms: virility, manliness, maleness, machismo, vigor, strength, muscularity, ruggedness, robustness; informaltestosterone
“he’s the picture of masculinity”
Femininity Defined: The quality of being female; womanliness.
synonyms: womanliness, feminineness, womanly qualities, feminine qualities
“she was a woman truly comfortable with her femininity”
Burnout Defined: A physical or mental collapse caused by overwork or stress. Special note, high-level professionals often reach points of burnout. Let’s focus on Awarenesstoday and learn more to address this stressful lifestyle impact.
Danielle is a mission driven, corporate ladder climber turned spiritual entrepreneur. She is now a Personal Development & Leadership Coach and Spiritual Mentor for high-performing, over-achieving, heart-centered women. Danielle helps her clients learn how to operate most effectively as leaders in a way that alleviates burn out and aligns with their core values. Her mission is to help change makers ground into their truth, discover how to use ALL of their gifting to amplify their zone of genius, and live fully expressed lives both professionally and personally while making their greatest impact.
Travis is an ex-corporate ladder climber in the advertising technology space turned catalyst for change in the way the world identifies with and experiences masculinity. Achieving and performing were all that mattered in my twenties until the point where after getting the promotions and making the money, I kept coming back to feeling completely empty. All my intentions and energy were focused on consuming more things external to myself to build up my identity. A lack of having a father figure my entire life has taken me on this journey of untangling myself from the social pressures we feel as men to be a certain way, to prove our manhood. Taking down the masks socially and emotionally has been my path to freedom, natural expression, and purpose. I’ve built a community for men to do the same and it’s called The Drop. As an embodiment coach and a current Wim Hof Instructor in training my focus is to create a path for men that will allow them to cultivate the way of being and discipline to carry out a life of depth and purpose.
Travis’ Podcast Appearances
- 137: Wim Hof Inspired Purpose Through Masculine Practice with Travis Roznos
- 150: Time to Build Identity Capital with Travis Roznos.
- 162: Twenties to Thirties Birthday Inspiration with Travis Roznos
- 189: Minimalism with Travis Roznos of The Drop
- 194: The 1, 2, 3’s of Relationship Minimalism with Travis Roznos
- 205: Burnout Awareness with Travis Roznos
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [09:50] Getting things done, perfection, crossing the T’s, dotting the i’s while sacrificing balance.
- [17:05] The shift and pivot for Danielle.
- [24:20] Digestible tips for decision making, soft skills, and more.
- [30:00] Ways energies are leaked
- [35:00] Reprogram, Redirect, Revaluate your life?
- [38:00] Must align with core values!
- [46:10] Danielle’s tips for female professionals and alleviating burnout.
- [52:50] Final Words
- Setting boundaries
- Overextending ourselves
- Align with your core values
- learning to say no
- Key intagible soft skills
- Emotional releases and strength training
- Women are like spaghetti and men are like waffles
- Leaking Energy
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Danielle Laura
- Danielle Laura on Instagram
- Danielle Laura on Facebook
- Facebook Group for Spiritual Entrepreneurs
- Travis Roznos on Instagram
- Travis Roznos on Twitter
- The Drop for Men on Facebook
- The Ice Man Wim Hof
- Quarterlife Crisis: The Unique Challenges of Life in Your Twenties
Recognition, learn your energies,what brings you joy, finding that flow state, own your zone of genius, reducing perfectionism, know your worth
Intuition, where and who are you judging yourself around… start there for men, being unaware of it is the issue,
Your Action Steps:
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!