Burnout Awareness is important. Major Unhealthy Repercussions in Your Lifestyle Balance Will Occur Resulting From Burnout.
Travis is an ex-corporate ladder climber in the advertising technology space turned catalyst for change in the way the world identifies with and experiences masculinity. Achieving and performing were all that mattered in my twenties until the point where after getting the promotions and making the money, I kept coming back to feeling completely empty. All my intentions and energy were focused on consuming more things external to myself to build up my identity. A lack of having a father figure my entire life has taken me on this journey of untangling myself from the social pressures we feel as men to be a certain way, to prove our manhood. Taking down the masks socially and emotionally has been my path to freedom, natural expression, and purpose. I’ve built a community for men to do the same and it’s called The Drop. As an embodiment coach and a current Wim Hof Instructor in training my focus is to create a path for men that will allow them to cultivate the way of being and discipline to carry out a life of depth and purpose.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
Have the life that you want. It doesn’t have to be a struggle. – Travis Roznos
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Travis Roznos on Twitter
- The Drop for Men on Facebook
- The Ice Man Wim Hof
- Quarterlife Crisis: The Unique Challenges of Life in Your Twenties
Have the life that you want. It doesn’t have to be a struggle. The way you do that is to get super-educated on the hacks, yes, but your own awareness. Awareness of these signs of Burnout along the way that most of us WILL encounter if we are producing something in the world.
Travis’ Podcast Appearances
- 137: Wim Hof Inspired Purpose Through Masculine Practice with Travis Roznos
- 150: Time to Build Identity Capital with Travis Roznos.
- 162: Twenties to Thirties Birthday Inspiration with Travis Roznos
- 189: Minimalism with Travis Roznos of The Drop
- 194: The 1, 2, 3’s of Relationship Minimalism with Travis Roznos
Your Action Steps:
- Submit an iTunes Review. More 5 Stars reaches more people!
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!
- Join my private Facebook community THE FUEL TANK!