Lydia Hunt’s Amazing, No Magic Pill, Body Transformation:
Catching up with Lydia Hunt of Missouri, helping one of my fellow ISACROSSFITTER community members. Lydia has accomplished an amazing body transformation in just a years time! She’s here to share how there is No Magic Pill. Check out her quick bio:
My name is Lydia Hunt. I am a wife and mom of two kids, 4 and almost 2. I started my CrossFit journey in May 2014 after baby #1. It became an important part of my life. I kept a modified training program up until 37 weeks pregnant with baby #2 in 2016. I continued the same CrossFit routine, after giving birth, for over a year before I realized I was gaining weight due to bad nutrition. Let’s not forget to mention how sluggish I felt every day. Isagenix came into my life at the right time and turned it around almost immediately. Within months I was a totally new person from the inside out. Thanks to CrossFit I’ve gotten fit again and my life is back on track. I’m super excited to be a part of this team that brings together two of my passions in life, Isagenix, and CrossFit. I’m an ISACROSSFITTER for life!
We’re constantly looking for ways to help CrossFit box aka gym owners increase the ease of running their business. Incorporating new ways to generate healthy income streams while truly helping their members and customers live healthier lives while achieving their goals. All of this while promoting healthy lifestyle choices and NOT the Magic Pill idea.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [06:50] Lydia’s lifestyle before, no self-control, she ate whatever she wanted.
- [14:25] Lydia shares her mental game, her struggles.
- [27:40] Lydia’s strong and sexy legs with No Magic Pill.
- [28:30] Fueling herself in her workouts and around her workouts. Going Amped Mode with scientifically proven supplements, faster recovery and more.
- [33:15] Lydia is That Girl, that girl from the soccer time. She grew up with four brothers so she had to be strong.
- [41:55] She never feels like she is selling anything. Lydia’s before and after photos are proof enough. Celebrating her success.
- [57:00] Working with a company that TRULY cares about you and your results. Having solutions that change and grow with your journey.
- [01:01:00] Lydia has let go of her past job and has stepped into her journey professionally. Her life has changed forever, she gets to do what she loves and also be with her family. They want people to be able to do what they want in life and not just get by, that’s not what life is about! It STARTS with your health.
- [01:06:00] It is NOT about the scale, it’s about the measurements. You eventually get to the point where you want to increase some measurements with muscle. Scott can’t stand the ultra-skinny runway models, they’re the veal appetizer in a zombie apocalypse. Scott is going to pick up some CrossFit girls and conquer the zombies all over the planet.
- [01:09:00] Final Words Part 1 during the internet delays.
- [01:12:15] Final Words Part 2 sum-up.
They want people to be able to do what they want in life and not just get by, that’s not what life is about! – Lydia Hunt
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Lydia Hunt on Facebook
- Our private ISACROSSFITTER community
- Lydia the CrossFit Ambassador
- CrossFit Como
Our Video Coaching Session with Lydia Hunt:
My number one goal in life right now is to help transform lives or pass on the knowledge on how to transform. All I do is encourage people every day to do something that they already have the strength and power to do. Just waking that up and finding the tools and the community that really gives you that fire and that flame to do what you already have inside of you. Everybody has it and has it inside of them!
Part 2 Sum-up:
Ultimately transformation starts with the person who is transforming. They have to make that decision themselves. For me, the hardest thing is to not push people. If somebody says no, it’s just not the right time. They may never get to that place.
Doing what I do is about transforming lives. Transforming lives starts with informing people. Letting them know that hey if I can do it, you can do it. I don’t think that I give the people the courage that they don’t already have. All I did was awaken what is already inside of them. Every single person has the strength to do what I have done. I am NOT special, I say this to people all the time.
Your Action Steps:
- Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. More 5 Star Reviews equal More Learning!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!