CoreLife Live Podcasting, Healthy Eating, Body Transformation, Athletic Mindset, and JUST START!
LIVE from dinner at CoreLife Eatery in Allentown, PA, Dr. Megan and Scott catch up. Megan is excited to share and debrief her recent athletic adventures completing the Ragnar Race in Niagara Falls, Canada. They discuss the 200+ mile adventures, her team captain’s 150 lb weight loss body transformation, athletic mindset development, her closing comments on JUST START, and so much more!
She talks to our audience regularly, about so many high-value topics such as health, fitness, mindset development, etc. Specializing as a Sports Psychologist, Megan brings a wealth of mindset psychology and a whole lot more to our show. Listen in while we catch up with Dr. Megan Cannon Ph.D.!
Today’s new podcast episode is a newer format we’re testing out with the doc! We’re breaking our one-hour recording sessions up into 30-minutes, or less, power sessions. Let’s see how you, the listeners, like the performance and knowledge we can cram into 30-minute episodes! Today’s episode is our third go in these power sessions. I think we definitely got plenty of impact in today, listen in!
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:38] Introduction LIVE from CoreLife Eatery in Allentown, PA.
- [01:10] This podcast has been up LIVE on Facebook Live from June 29th and is linked below in the blog notes.
- [02:00] Scott went with Double Steak, Double Greens at CoreLife Eatery trying to stay true to the NSNG: No Sugar, No Grains lifestyle. Plus digging into the sugar addiction applied to restaurant recipes.
- [02:50] Megan recently completed the Ragnar Niagara race in Canada, finishing at Niagara Falls. She ran over 19 miles, plus a little ziplining!
- [08:05] #Ragnover a Ragnar style athletic hangover from over 200 miles.
- [09:00] Their team captain had just completed a massive lifestyle and weight loss transformation from over 300 lbs, losing over 150 lbs to compete in races like the Tough Mudder and now their Ragnar racing events, plus he’s moving on to Ironmans!
- [10:50] It is very easy to make excuses. Plus a little sriracha spice!
- [13:15] Inviting Megan’s Ragnar team captain on the show to learn more about his 1/2 body loss and body transformation story.
- [14:40] Bone Broth people! Scott’s hack is to order the medium size but serve it in the larger cup. This allows you to take the hot bone broth, add ice, and sip on it as a cold meat juice aka cold marrow juice beverage!
- [16:45] There is no way you can successfully run a company and a family, in an unhealthy lifestyle state.
- [17:00] Final Words, theme is JUST START
Before You Make The Choice, JUST START! – Quote Dr. Megan Cannon Ph.D.
Watch On Facebook:
Links and Resources:
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Facebook
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Instagram
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Twitter
- Dr. Megan Cannon on Linked-In
Make the choice… actually, before you make the choice, JUST START!
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!