Sexy Boss Best-Selling Author, and Female Entrepreneur That’s Beating The Big Boys:
Sexy Boss aka Heather Ann Havenwood, teaches coaches, experts, and service providers current online marketing and sales strategies to close the right clients, anytime they want. She is regarded as a top authority on digital marketing, sales coaching, and online publishing business strategies. Heather Ann has been named Top 50 Must-Follow Women Entrepreneurs for by Huffington Post. She is also been named Chief Sexy Boss™ (from her Amazon BEST SELLER book Sexy Boss™ How Female Entrepreneurship is Changing the Rule Book and Beating the Big Boys and others call her the ‘Wizard Behind the Curtain’.
In 2006 she started, developed and grew an online information marketing publishing company from ground zero to over $1 million in sales in less than 12 months.
In 2010, she started and grew an online newsletter publishing company from zero to 1 million in online sales, without a product.
In 2015 she did it again, from zero grew a weightless and weightless supplement company to 1.5 million in sales in 18 months.
Starting without a list, a product, a name or an offer, Heather Ann, has the ability to create business packages, marketing lists and sales from ground zero. She has instructed and coached hundreds of entrepreneurs leading them down the path to success in building a lucrative business from their knowledge and leveraging it online.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [01:40] Rock your brand all of the time and everywhere. Stickers on streetlamps, shirts, stickers, and more.
- [02:34] The Introverts Edge, Matthew Pollard.
- [05:50] Heather and her kickboxing days.
- [09:10] Heather has had a lot of failures in her life, successes too, but failures for sure. Getting Sued? Learn how to get hit!
- [13:00] It’s all about ASS. Regarding fitness figure competitions vs bodybuilding competitions.
- [22:00] Women are not taught how to take a hit when they are young.
- [25:00] The struggle of professional women balancing their feminity and masculinity.
- [33:00] Heather’s influence from the book, The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill.
- [34:10] Double BOOM for Heather having authored and voiced her own audible version of her book, the Sexy Boss.
- [36:20] There is a new book coming in 2019, Heather is going big this time!
- [42:00] Whether it’s network marketing or brick and mortar business, passive income entrepreneurial goals all require consistency and hard work.
- [45:50] Scott takes action LIVE and buys Heather’s book during the show, Scott will be listening to four hours of Sexy Boss.
- [47:00] Embracing the new Instagram TV aka IGTV.
- [50:00] The Sexy Boss loves to debate for healthy conversation. Debating is not fighting, it’s entertaining everyone’s different views.
- [51:55] Final Words
Does this feed my confusion or Strengthen My Clarity? – Quote
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- “The Win” Podcast Show
- Matthew Pollard author of The Introverts Edge
- Krisstina Wise of The Wealthy Wellthy Podcast
- Napoleon Hill and The Law of Success
If you are going to be in business, if you are going to be an entrepreneur, if you are going to take risks in your corporate life… understand there is a strategy and it is a game. When looking at it in the perspective as a game, you can be authentic in the game. You must get Impact Hit, understanding yourself, what that feels like. Then you can understand how to be successful in life.
“Never stay where your presence is not valued.”
There IS a difference between getting hit and not being valued.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!