Experience Rapid Growth for Introverts and Learn How The Quite and Shy Outsell Anyone:
It’s time to learn the Introverts Edge! Before Matthew Pollard became known as the Rapid Growth ® Guy for challenging business owners to think differently and inspiring business transformation across the globe, he had to first conquer some challenging personal and professional obstacles. From having a learning disability, which left him with the reading speed of a sixth grader in late high school, to being painfully introverted, to being laid off in his first job just weeks before Christmas, Matthew is an inspirational example of how adversity in life seeds the success of the future.
Jump ahead a few short years, and Matthew’s been responsible for five multimillion-dollar success stories of his own, transformed over 3500 struggling businesses worldwide, and founded Small Business Festival, listed by INC. as among the Top-5 business conferences in the nation. He is an outspoken small business advocate, Rapid Growth® Coach, and international keynote speaker. He’s the host of two top-ranked podcasts and the author of the bestseller The Introvert’s Edge, called “a game changer” by Neil Patel. Praised as “the real deal” by Forbes, Matthew has been featured in Fortune, INC., Entrepreneur, and CEO Magazine, and is a regular TV, radio, and podcast guest nationwide.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [11:55] The biggest stage presenter and sales trainer in the world.
- [23:55] Dating, one of the biggest things we do when we are single.
- [45:50] Getting chills thinking about it.
- [57:00] Final Words
Everybody is a Genius but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid. – EINSTEIN
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Matthew Pollard on Facebook
- Matthew Pollard on Twitter
- Matthew Pollard on Google+
- Matthew Pollard on LinkedIn
- Matthew Pollard on Instagram
- Matthew Pollard on YouTube
It is really important for people to understand two things:
- Focusing on what you DO want. Some people live their entire lives focusing on what other people told them to want. Take the time to understand and go after what YOU really want in your life.
- Stop at nothing to achieve that.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!