Chicago Documentary Film Director and NOW the Indiegogo Campaign for FAT: A Documentary!
Peter Pardini is a writer/director who is currently on the launch team for the Vinnie Tortorich, Indiegogo campaign, for FAT: A Documentary. He is most known for Now More Than Ever: The History of Chicago, the official documentary about the band Chicago. The film debuted at #1 on CNN and Amazon and is currently on Netflix. Last year, he directed Black Cat, a narrative feature that was featured in over 50 film festivals around the world.
He has also directed several music videos, worked as an editor for Red Bull, directed national television commercials for international tutoring giant Mathnasium and the band Chicago.
His work has been featured on The Grammys, HBO, CNN, Parade Magazine, Deadline Hollywood and People Magazine.
JOIN OUR FAT TEAM!
We want you to join us in making a powerful and effective film that creates a paradigm shift in how the world thinks about diet, fat and weight loss. Vinnie Tortorich and world-renowned experts – doctors, scientists, and nutritionists from around the world will participate to discuss how we can turn this ship around.
But to make this documentary, we need your help.
By making a donation, no matter how small, you can put your name on the project and make your voice count. We want to make a film that transcends the average “health documentary.” We want this to positively affect millions of people and be a force for change.
On This Episode You Will Hear:
- [00:30] Introduction
- [12:45] Scott vents on Cinco de Mayo and relates to lifestyle choices around NSNG, Keto, Paleo, Primal Blueprint, Keto Diet, Paleo Diet.
- [27:00] Refreshing on who Vinnie Tortorich is and his guest starring on Adam Carolla’s Guinness World Record holding podcast.
- [39:15] Connecting on unhealthy Starbucks
- [57:30] Final Words
The last documentary about fat you’ll ever need to see. – #FATDoc
Watch On YouTube:
Links and Resources:
- Peter Pardini
- Now More Than Ever Documentary
- Support FAT: A Documentary on Indiegogo
- Like Peter Pardini on Facebook
- Tweet Peter Pardini on Twitter
- Follow Peter Pardini on Instagram
- Watch Peter Pardini on Vimeo
Success from anything in anything has come from action and it has come from actually doing it. So whether that is diet and you are saying I’ll start tomorrow, I’ll start tomorrow. That’s fine, but actually, start tomorrow! For Peter, with movies, he has seen people around Peter’s age are not doing anything because they never start.
He references Steve Martin’s book, where he never felt that he was that funny but he worked the hardest to remember how to be funny. That is how you do it. That is how you are successful in anything and or achieve any success. You have to literally put one foot in front of the other sometimes, especially when things look like they are not happening.
- Please Subscribe and Submit an iTunes Show Rating & Review. The more reviews, the more people can find us. We love 5 Stars too!
- Join our private Facebook Group community called THE FUEL TANK.
- Visit our Resources page and a reminder to LIVE-THE-FUEL my friends!